Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Isla De La Palma Eruption
This dream happened the other night, and I mentioned it as a comment on Windy's dream:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...ded-before

however, since JAWSAWTIKAL mentioned two events (that may be not only related, but a simultaneous view as what I tried to describe), I'll re-post it here as it's own dream.

Two nights ago (June 8, 2016), I had a dream where I heard 'Isla de Palma' (which, in fact, would be Isla de la Palma in the Canary Islands), I watched the volcano blow with the greatest force mankind would have ever seen, and as the red lava came out, the surge was 1,000 ft tall of ocean water, headed west (towards the U.S. East Coast). I heard, 'a hidden thing from ancient times, much larger than man can conceive or believe to be, but is'.

Apparently, Isla de le Palma is going to be the 'coast-destroying' cataclysm that many have felt and seen for years now.

I also find it beyond coincidental that while searching maps today, trying to find the significance to an 'international dream', I just blindly stumbled over a satellite image that blew my mind. I have added it below, but more-importantly, notice the GIANT caldera that I don't think anyone has realized before in public forums. The center of the caldera is about 200-miles west of the central core of the Canary Islands.

[Image: 27528970041_33496d7e04_z.jpg]

[Image: 27529049181_210967e1f2_z.jpg]

The red circle is the main caldera, the orange line is the mid-Atlantic ridge and possibly an 'outer-ring' of this same caldera.

Seeing this, the idea of how big this mega-volcano is, is very amazing.

I think this may also be tied to what JAWSAWTIKAL also saw, or this erupting may be what sets off what he saw (or vice versa). I haven't seen a timeframe on this event at all, other than to personally feel it is 'relatively soon' in terms of less-than-5-years.
Thanks for your research, just so you know the islands you circled are Cape Verde Islands. The Canary Islands are NorthEast (up and to the right) of there, closer to Morocco and the closest to the Pillars of Hercules entering the Mediterranean.

(06-11-2016, 10:20 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: This dream happened the other night, and I mentioned it as a comment on Windy's dream:

however, since JAWSAWTIKAL mentioned two events (that may be not only related, but a simultaneous view as what I tried to describe), I'll re-post it here as it's own dream.

Two nights ago (June 8, 2016), I had a dream where I heard 'Isla de Palma' (which, in fact, would be Isla de la Palma in the Canary Islands), I watched the volcano blow with the greatest force mankind would have ever seen, and as the red lava came out, the surge was 1,000 ft tall of ocean water, headed west (towards the U.S. East Coast). I heard, 'a hidden thing from ancient times, much larger than man can conceive or believe to be, but is'.

Apparently, Isla de le Palma is going to be the 'coast-destroying' cataclysm that many have felt and seen for years now.

I also find it beyond coincidental that while searching maps today, trying to find the significance to an 'international dream', I just blindly stumbled over a satellite image that blew my mind. I have added it below, but more-importantly, notice the GIANT caldera that I don't think anyone has realized before in public forums. The center of the caldera is about 200-miles west of the central core of the Canary Islands.

The red circle is the main caldera, the orange line is the mid-Atlantic ridge and possibly an 'outer-ring' of this same caldera.

I think this may also be tied to what JAWSAWTIKAL also saw, or this erupting may be what sets off what he saw (or vice versa). I haven't seen a timeframe on this event at all, other than to personally feel it is 'relatively soon' in terms of less-than-5-years.
Hi skeeter, hi all...

I feel happy to see that you have returned, my pen pal lady is also very glad to see that you post again.
...and what a dream, if I can use that word.   
I have read that there are many supervolvanos lurking, in the world, like the one next to Vesuvius.
That one is far more dangerous that Vesuvius.

This palmas hole, if it erupts, could wipe out Europe and east America both, in one go.

Just think people, and those who believe in reincarnation, like I do.
....just think of the consequences of what would happen if 90 percent of the earths population was killed within a year or so!  This would not count the further deaths from the other horsemen of the end times, like starvation,  disease , war...etc...   
First off, the entry worlds into heaven might be so jammed up with new arrives that chaos reigns!
Might be years before anyone gets processed!
    But the most amazing thing that would happen is that no one can really reincarnate anymore!
The number of babies might be so small, from now on and for 1000 years or more that..

The heavens you get will become the heavens that you will get and that you will never ever leave, no more reincarnation, the only way out is to go up in vibration, via the Christ influences!  To higher planes and worlds.  No more supply of babies!   
Maybe just maybe there is a reason why we All were so stimulated to burn our candles at both ends and to max out our stress levels and to live ten years per year multitasking ADD Like lives!
A 60 year crash course in accelerated learning.
   This acceleration must also apply to the evil lives too!  The weeds, the bible says, must grow with the wheat!  Thus many crinimals might indeed attack and kill the arresting policeman, saying that they have the right to rape and pillage, just as the good people have the spiritual right to grow in soul and spirit!
Then bam...the Harvest!    Then maybe no more reincarnations.  Those who have not lived a spiritual growth life might become stuck in one sphere for umpteen 1000 years!

Welcome bAck, skeeter....
Freestone
(06-11-2016, 06:18 PM)Michaelg60 Wrote: Thanks for your research, just so you know the islands you circled are Cape Verde Islands. The Canary Islands are NorthEast (up and to the right) of there, closer to Morocco and the closest to the Pillars of Hercules entering the Mediterranean.

(06-11-2016, 10:20 AM)Skeetersaurus Wrote: This dream happened the other night, and I mentioned it as a comment on Windy's dream:

My error on the naming of the island chain / map markup in reference to the circle I drew.  To clarify, the name of the islands (Isla de Palma) was spoken in the dream (which we know as Isla de la Palma). I was looking at the global sat map to find significance to something else said in the dream, when for whatever reason, that 'circular, caldera-appearing structure' that I circled on the map, just jumped right off the screen at me...it may not be the place inferred by the dream, but was at that moment, glaringly obvious from the conscious image I was looking at.

I know what I dreamt, and I know what I saw consciously. I just didn't explain myself well. (happens, when I get too little sleep)

Good catch though, it caused me to go into more detail.

Michaelg60, now that you pointed out my original error, I went back to look at the sat map image, and notice that there is also a similar caldera-appearing structure between Isla de la Palma and the Azores, with the Medeira undersea volcano to the northern edge of it.

Quite interesting that the Azores are basically, nothing but a grouping of volcanoes, with Medeira on a northern edge and Palma on an Easterly edge (also a known volcano).

This may, in fact, be the true super-volcano I was shown, and I completely mis-identified the other structure to it's south (or they both may be a singular mega-cauldron, which would be planet-killing bad).
Apropos of nothing, we lived in the Azores for 3 years. Very active seismologically and there's actually a new island forming off the coast of Terceira. Whole island is comprised of volcanic rocks.
Thanks for your research, just so you know the islands you circled are Cape Verde Islands. The Canary Islands are NorthEast (up and to the right) of there, closer to Morocco and the closest to the Pillars of Hercules entering the Mediterranean.

I know there was an earthquake swarm that occured under the Cumbre Vieja volcano around christmas time. Sometimes volcanoes can rumble on and erupt for years but seeing in how it's under the volcano with the one mile crack in it from the late 1940's eruption where the volcano started to slide it's very significant to say the least.

OK,.....by chance did you listen to the last two episodes of LMH on earthfiles.  The water theme catastrophe is now a major theme in climate change, with a major event being predicted sometime in 2024.  It caught my undivided attention.  Did anybody else see this?
Yes, the water theme! Over the years, I have noticed all the dreams and visions of tsunamis and giant waves experienced by individuals around the world. Personally, I had a strong premonition while reading the book, Earth Under Fire by LaViolette. When I asked what was greatest danger, I received "Water" and was directed to the chapters on flooding and deluge.
Another earthquake swarm has begun on the Cumbre Vieja volcano. It started on January 31 and it seems to show the activity is increasing and something is moving underneath the volcano. This was on Strange Sounds recently.
This was one Steve Quayle site the Cumbre Vieja has been placed on yellow alert due to earthquake swarms under the volcano the last two days.
The earthquake awarms have continued on the Cumbre Vieja volcano and there is beginning to be deformation on the mountain which means magma is moving into the volcano.
Magnetic reversal news on you tube has an update on the cumbre vieja volcano and the magma is getting closer to the surface because the earthquakes are getting closer to ground level.
The eruption on cumgre vieja has begun today.
It's turning into a major eruption with lava shooting out up to 1,000 feet. There live cams of it on you tube.
This eruption is still ongoing and estimated to be the worst in 700 years for island of La Palma. The level of eruption has bumped one notch in the last couple of days. Yesterday the largest earthquake to happen during eruption occured at 4.8mg. Unfortunately the earthquake activity has migrated the ridge which caused the 9 mile long crack in the 49 eruption and there is steam coming out of that very much like Mt St Helens did before the 1980 eruption.
The eruption is still going strong and there was an earthquake on the ridge that last 20 minutes today according to the Hal Turner show.
There have been 700 earthquakes on La Palma the last two days according to NY Prepper on you tube and the lava flow has been really bad, too. According to bushcraft bear on you tube and living on La Palma there are 20 vents on the Cumbre Vieja where lava is coming from now and he's even been down playing the risk of a landslide all the way through this eruption in it's 75th day now.
This current eruption set a new longevity record today since Spain has had a presence in the canary islands and it's still going on.