Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mid-day Numbers Dream
While taking an afternoon siesta, I had a long drawn-out series of number-images and linear drawings, moving around, changing from numbers to text back to numbers, or lines to images back to lines, not otherwise significant to each other.

The first thing I saw was a great raptor (eagle, falcon, etc.) that became a set of lines, almost like a simple stick-drawing of a cross, laid on its side. It then turned back into a bird and extended its great wings wide as it soared past at the edge of the horizon at what appeared to be sunrise. It then became a strange set of lines that moved until they formed the sequence ‘12/21’. I heard ‘two wings of a great bird is a date, not a being’.

I then saw ‘1’, then ‘2’, then when I expected ‘3’ I was rather surprised in the dream to see ‘9’, then ‘0’, then it changed to a sunset, and the eagle again, then the word ‘liberty’ written in block letters, then more numbers, ‘2’, ‘4’, ‘0’. It was then that I saw the sky to the east turn red and all went black. In the dream, I said “this July is the last, isn’t it?” I heard no answer.

Then I saw 240/2700 like a fraction...not sure of this one.

Then I saw the number 227 as one number, but while I feel like I should know what this is, I don’t remember what was implied.

Then I saw what was another fraction, 3/22 + that prior number all together, ‘1290’ (written like ‘3/22+1290=’, but nothing else was shown or said.

I woke up to hearing the words, sounding like echos, ‘September’, ‘September’, ‘September’…

I’m not really sure on any of this, as I’ve never chased what (in this dream) appears to be Biblical numerology too much. While I can work with most dream symbolism to decipher it, the numerology leaves a lot to individual interpretation.

Any ideas?
Skeeter, I saw some overlap with your numbers and this website which has had very accurate prediction hits in past. The overlaps are the eagle, 3 and 22.

From part of the post on June 11-16 from Worldwide Predictions:
I had a visual of individuals waving small British flags.
I had a visual of a large Spider walking the streets of Britain.
I had a visual of an explosion, followed by people ducking and hiding their faces.
Then the heroes responded in droves, people put themselves in harms way for strangers they did not know. Giving life. It was awesome to see such a godly sight surrounded by such tragedy.

I had a visual of Spirit showing numbers rolling past me, that lead to the number 22.
I had a visual of a door and on the door was a blue symbol (like those used on a bathroom door) but it was an airplane symbol.

“Soon afterward the US will be attacked.”

“In a weeks time 3 locations attacked”
I had a visual of the eagle landing next to the crown and rooster. An alliance was formed. One that put the full weight of its military powers. The nations would strike back with force, it was aggressive and bloody.

https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/06...or-attack/
If you assume this is the last July 4th, it implies that the 3/22 + 1290 represents this year. Searching for 3/22/2013 (3 1/2 years prior to what would be after this July) yields articles like this as the early results:

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2015/06/t...72968.html

Many of the numbers you had in your dream show up in this article, granted not all of them. Lots of other dreams are indicating a late year issue for the U.S. 1...2...9...0 (countdown and a sunset on liberty in the U.S.?).
Wow. Bot is two days behind Skeeter, but definitely overlapping this dream. http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...se-Numbers
(06-12-2016, 02:29 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Skeeter, I saw some overlap  with your numbers and this website which has had very accurate  prediction hits in past. The overlaps are the eagle, 3 and 22.

From part of the post on June 11-16 from Worldwide Predictions:
I had a visual of individuals waving small British flags.
I had a visual of a large Spider walking the streets of Britain.
I had a visual of an explosion, followed by people ducking and hiding their faces.
Then the heroes responded in droves, people put themselves in harms way for strangers they did not know. Giving life. It was awesome to see such a godly sight surrounded by such tragedy.

I had a visual of Spirit showing numbers rolling past me, that lead to the number 22.
I had a visual of a door and on the door was a blue symbol (like those used on a bathroom door) but it was an airplane symbol.

“Soon afterward the US will be attacked.”

“In a weeks time 3 locations attacked”
I had a visual of the eagle landing next to the crown and rooster. An alliance was formed. One that put the full weight of its military powers. The nations would strike back with force, it was aggressive and bloody.

https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/06...or-attack/

Interesting analysis, the eagle (USA), crown (UK), rooster (France-unofficial mascot is the cock/rooster).

Also, a group I follow has shown 22 has spiritual and cyclical meaning such that effectively PI (3.14.....) x 7 ( days of a week) = 22.
Thanks for your post.
Well, as most know, I often get up from my dreams, record the significant ones, then begin online research looking for symbolism of key aspects of them, if I don't already know them. I found the number one VERY interesting (as the fact that dates are easily researchable online), and found that '3/22' was significant if you believe in Biblical Apocalypse.

Most who know Apocalypse Prophecy are aware of the Book of Daniel prophecy (9:27), that once the 'Abomination of Desolation' is placed, he will maketh desolate even until the consumation'. It is assumed by some that this 'Abomination of Desolation' occurred on March 22, 2013 when the Church of the Nativity in Jerusalem was emptied and the daily prayer halted, so that a group of world leaders could enter into the Church under armed guard. The significance was that this armed entourage caused the cessation of prayer in a place that was this significant (presumed to be built upon the site of the birth of Jesus, and present since at least 4th Century A.D.)

While I knew the words from Daniel 9:27, what my dream did was attach a significance to the event, to what happened in recent history, and then connected it to the number 1290. The book itself says 'the desolation will continue until the end', and the appearance of the equation I saw, 3/22+1290=, would then add up to September 20, 2016.

On a personal note, I've seen many references to a major cataclysmic event in early July which I thought was this 'grand conclusion', but either I am incorrect, or something starts in July and ends in September. I guess if the dreams are accurate, we'll have to see how this plays out???
Interesting adder to this week's 'mid-July' powerful significance.

Just hit the news today. The UK is expecting a 'plague of Biblical proportions' from the Diamond-Backed-Moth. They have spotted a cloud 2-miles in size, but once this group's eggs hatch, they say they could wipe out all food in the UK and Western Europe. They are expected to hatch mid-July.

As I had already seen this symbolized as 'the rise of the 5-months of locusts' (personally), it is ironic that this 'public news-shoe' dropped today.
Do you have the link? I would like to read about this!
Here is a link. I had to look it up. haha. OMG!! THIS IS HUGE!
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36516619
Of course, if all this 'is accurate', then that small one-liner I have gotten several times in all of this was 'you will not be here to see this', does ring in my own ears.

I am old, I am not in the best of health, and I guess I'll get to see how this plays out.

At least it's nice and warm here (105-F today), ran the AC until after 11 last night! (unusual for me, but it didn't drop below 90 until after 8-pm.
And I've been told repeatedly that I'll be here all the way through to the other side.
I guess I've been told the same thing. Actually shown I'll be here, and ok. I am a tough cookie.
I am part of what I call the "Cleanup Crew".
I think I would need a world class body shop, 20-years less wear-and-tear, and probably a lot more to make it 'through to the other side' (Key the Doors' music), to join you there.

My thoughts are with you, however.