Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knock, Knock , Knock 6.13.16 am
Last night I hear 3 knocks and instantly woke up thinking, "No, I am NOT opening the door". This has been happening to me for years now, the knocks. What I like is that who ever or what ever it is, is not allowed to just enter my space. They must ask permission by knocking. Last night it was a very loud, deliberate and strong knocking. I want a door with a window so I can see who is knocking. Tongue

Thought about this song this morning. https://youtu.be/YsSaSyg7mjM?list=RDYsSaSyg7mjM
I mentioned knocking in the shadow people thread(I'm on my phone and linking stuff is a PITA. Sorry).

Hey, even Black Hats have rules to follow. They can't just barge into a person's space. They have to be invited.

Doesn't mean they won't be sneaky and try to trick the person into an invitation, though. Big Grin
Thanks Paladin. I'll look for your post.

Sneaky is when they wake you from a good sleep and because you are not fully awake, they think you are going to say sure come on in. I loudly and firmly said, "NO". They are a bunch of @#*$&%^ cowards who wait till someone is asleep to mess with them. I've gotten to the point I am tired of their rude-ass ways. They want to talk, they can talk with me when I am awake They make me want to cuss and I gave up cussing a long time ago. Angel
There is also a whole "mythology" about the 3 knocks associated with Whitley Streiber and his "visitors". He claims it was a marker for their presence.
Streiber has used his experiences as a way for him to stay in the public eye so he could continue to sell books. He fiction books are good reads, so I can say at least that is a positive thing about him.
Well, they're following their rules that they can't just barge into someplace, they have to be invited. However, that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of wiggle room for them to manipulate the humans to let them in.

Here's the thread I mentioned:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...and-people

It's in the first post.
(06-13-2016, 09:39 PM)Julie Wrote: Streiber has used his experiences as a way for him to stay in the public eye so he could continue to sell books. He fiction books are good reads, so I can say at least that is a positive thing about him.

Perhaps, but I'll personally read what he has to say. If I was a writer who had experiences, I believe that I would also write about them. (Of course, if I'm parked at the breakfast table with nothing to read, I'll be reading the back of a cereal box. It's what I do Big Grin)

I like to take it all in, and I've read about the knocking in threes elsewhere, his was just the most famous that came to mind. The most intriguing thing I've heard come from him (and I've since heard this elsewhere), is that the dead are sometimes seen with the visitors. That suggests other dimensions, which I find compelling.

(06-14-2016, 03:13 AM)ThePaladin Wrote: Well, they're following their rules that they can't just barge into someplace, they have to be invited. However, that doesn't mean there isn't a lot of wiggle room for them to manipulate the humans to let them in.

Here's the thread I mentioned:

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...and-people

It's in the first post.

The black eyed kids always ask, I should say insist, to be let in. Some of them have reportedly gotten quite angry when denied. Makes me shudder to wonder about the folks who have let them in.....
What you read about seeing relatives or friends that have passed on is correct. In one incident I saw a friend that had passed on. When I tried to talk with her, she said, "we are not supposed to be talking" and she continued about her business. I saw her a couple of times after that but I never tried talking with her again.
Wow Julie! I've never heard a first hand account of that. Thanks for sharing!

I wonder what they're not supposed to be talking about....
Quote:The black eyed kids always ask, I should say insist, to be let in. Some of them have reportedly gotten quite angry when denied. Makes me shudder to wonder about the folks who have let them in.....

I know the black-eyed girl in my dream was very insistent about wanting to talk to my grandson and she was prepared to do something when I wouldn't let her pass. The only reason she stopped is I took action, which I suspect she didn't expect.

Quote:What you read about seeing relatives or friends that have passed on is correct. In one incident I saw a friend that had passed on. When I tried to talk with her, she said, "we are not supposed to be talking" and she continued about her business. I saw her a couple of times after that but I never tried talking with her again.

Part of my gig is seeing and interacting with those who have left this reality. Sometimes they talk, sometimes they don't. I don't see or hear my grandfather but I smell him when he comes around. He always smelled of the wintergreen candies he carried around with him so when I smell wintergreen, I know it's Grandpa checking on me. If I smell cigarette smoke-no one in the family smokes-I know it's a particular friend who was a smokestack when he was alive stopping by for some reason.

There's an elderly Latina woman sitting in a rocker in the cemetery I drive by. She greets me in Spanish every time I go by. I greet her in English. Neither of us speak each other's language yet we manage to communicate, a fact which causes great hilarity with both of us.

If they're not talking, they have their reasons. I seldom see or hear from my mother unless something important comes up. Once when I went to ask her a question, she was scurrying about and was quite blunt about being too busy to deal with me right then. Just 'cause they're dead doesn't mean they don't have work to do or that they suddenly become "nice" people. Big Grin
I've never seen people while awake, only in lucid dreams. While awake I've seen pets that have passed. Why I can just see animals I have no idea. Maybe it's because I love them so much! Big Grin