Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jumping timelines?
The spouse and I have talked about that same topic of what must happen in timelines I've left. Do I suddenly disappear or does another me jump in and take my place? And would I ever run into another me in a different timeline?

Never considered the thought that perhaps that's what happens when someone dies, that they may have jumped to a different timeline.
Okay now it is directly effecting me.

I have a client who's Bookkeeping I started last year (2015). I entered all of their transactions and I was awaiting one statement from the client for the beginning of 2015. Today I got that statement and started reconciling the credit card account and on each statement there is a new transaction that I had not previously entered. Each month it is missing from the software data entry i did last year, and every month it is for the same amount $110.00 for long term parking.

I know I did not miss entering this transaction 12 times for the same client. It is the only balance i was off.

That would mean in this time line the client used a paid parking garage, and in the previous time line they did not use a paid parking lot.
That is as small as the 3CPO leg being all gold (Which yes it was all gold for me, I had the figuring and it was not silver)

OMG this is creepy!
That's wild, Windy!

After I posted my last post, I had a Higher Self video pop up on my Youtube home page. Since the robotic voice drives me nuts, I went to the author's website to read the original article, called Navigating New Dimensions and Timelines:

http://www.alunajoy.com/2016-july-6.html

I could relate with the author. Big Grin
So that is where I feel the craziness happens from an old vision I had. Many realities merge briefly so we see many different possibilities, things that might make one go crazy but then "rapture" happens and some slide to this "reality" others to other realities that fit them.

Some thought forms slide completely off the grid and are recycled as we grown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
multi-dimensional time traveler” https://aliencosmicexpo.com/jason-quitt/