Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bone graft question
Tomorrow I am having a tooth pulled and bone graft done. The graft is done so I can possibly have an implant later. My question is, does anyone know if bone can carry spiritual residue from the person it was taken from? The bone they use is cadaver bone from an unknown person. I can't very well ask the dentist to sage the bone graft. Maybe I will just ask to pray over it?  

I googled and found nothing. The only part of this relativy simple procedure that is making me nervous is the bone grafting.  Big Grin
Y'know, I never thought of that aspect before but it's a valid question. Makes sense that tissue of any sort from other donors would carry the "memory" of the donor.

Another question could be does it make a difference if the donor was alive(like for blood or bone marrow) or dead (like for transplants) ? No idea. But now I'm curious, especially as someone who received multiple blood transfusions during the cancer days.

Looks like I have today's meditation topic.
Thanks! I decided to pray over it before the procedure begins.
Here's what I was told: Yes. There is a resonance of the person's energy in the tissue. It doesn't matter if the tissue is from a living or dead donor, their energy has imbued every cell of the physical body. Taking in another's essence in any form means taking in that person.

However, this does not mean there is no resolution to the situation, especially if it is necessary for this to occur. Give thanks to the person for their generosity in being willing to share so fully of themselves and then, because it is not healthy or desirable to carry other's energy within you, treat it as you would the removal of any energy which has entered your body. Cleanse yourself and your energy field in whatever manner in which you are accustomed. Smudging, cleansing salt baths, even lying outside on the Mother in full sunlight, will be effective.

If you feel these cleansings were not effective, request assistance from one who is well trained and familiar with removing stubborn energies and entities from others.

Offered in service from he who has been known as Taliesin. Go in blessings.

There you have it, straight from one of my teachers. Big Grin

And this opens up a whoooole new way of thinking in terms of sex...if you catch my drift. Wink
Yep, I understand your drift. Never thought of it in that way. Hummmm.
These days most dental offices use a white powder that mimics (or turns into a substance) that bonds with your current bone. There is no spiritual residue with this substance because it is not from human bone/flesh.

http://www.cmsllc.com/procedures/bone-gr...-implants/

The material used most often for the “ridge preservation graft” is a xenograft comprised of bovine bone (cow bone). This bone (BioOss) is harvested from known healthy cows in Indonesia and is processed through a freeze drying procedure that renders a sterile end product containing only the mineral content of natural bone. The graft is applied to the empty hole immediately after a tooth extraction and is secured using a pledget of collagen and one or two dissolvable sutures (stitches). While the graft material has a granular form when used in this fashion (similar to the consistency of sand), it is retained in the tooth socket by the collagen pledget and sutures until it has the opportunity to begin consolidation.

I guess if you are Vegan it might make a difference....
I did not know this. Thanks, Windy!
Thank you Windy! They did say cadaver so I will pray just to be on the safe side.
You can always ask why a cadaver and not a different method.
Doesn't hurt to ask.Good luck with the surgery Smile
(06-22-2016, 10:12 PM)Julie Wrote: Thank you Windy! They did say cadaver soi will pray just to be on the safe side.
Julie, did everything go ok? Had you on my mind. Smile
Yes, I prayed over the grafting material, the Dr. & the whole room.  Big Grin The Dr. & the Dental Assistant said, Thank you for the prayers and I could feel they were thankful. I could see the Dr's Spirit and it looks very wise & confident, yet he has not been practicing very long. I think he is only about 35 yoa.

Everything went well. I don't know why I was so concerned with this. I've had teeth pulled before, just never the grafting thing done. I guess because I know about energy residue and so forth. One thing they did that surprised me was they drew my blood and mixed it with the graft material so there is a better chance of it working well.
That's all good to hear! If you didn't, you could also give a prayer of thanks to the person who was the donor, and let them know you're grateful. Big Grin
Prayer is never a bad choice.