Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Water Meme Still Strong
6-30-16 am

Not much detail, but I'm at work in St. Petersburg, FL. I remember standing in some kind of a food line. Mostly what I remember is how dark and dreary everything was. And everything was damp and dank and wet. Felt kind of hopeless.

I wasn't going to post this at all, but if I follow my own advice, it's post no matter the length because the bot needs dreams. And this one is disturbing in that if there was any grain of truth, it was indicating that if there was a water event, I could get trapped at work and not be able to get home.
Spirit is forcasting hurricane. So it means start buying now.
Thanks, Goldengirl. I know you've been stressing about ominous things possibly happening. Please continue to remember the 10% rule. Over and over, we've seen that when dreams are predicting something huge....the event tends to come true, but at 10% of the predicted severity. Even if the severity is correct, and total annihilation occurs, the physical reality is but a stage show. Our bodies are but costumes. The real us moves on towards infinity, without pain. The real you is eternal, timeless, painless, etc.
Eagle is right. Those are excellent words.
Also, if there is going to be a Hurricane or other water event, I think you will be prepared.
(06-30-2016, 10:13 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: Thanks, Goldengirl. I know you've been stressing about ominous things possibly happening. Please continue to remember the 10% rule. Over and over, we've seen that when dreams are predicting something huge....the event tends to come true, but at 10% of the predicted severity. Even if the severity is correct, and total annihilation occurs, the physical reality is but a stage show. Our bodies are but costumes. The real us moves on towards infinity, without pain. The real you is eternal, timeless, painless, etc.

Yes you are right. And early this morning more dreams of my mom and a dog that's passed. Will post later.