Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT'S FOR DINNER? OR SHOULD I SAY WHO?
ALTHOUGH I HAVE HAD MANY DREAMS,
IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I REMEMBERED ONE. THE FOLLOWING IS AN EXCERPT OF ONE I HAD ON 6/30/16; I DID NOT REMEMBER THE ENTIRE DREAM.

I WAS IN A FACILITY SOMEWHERE OUT IN THE DESERT OVERSEEING AN INDIVIDUAL WHO WAS INTERVIEWING AN ALIEN. AS I LISTENED TO THE QUESTIONS, I KEPT SAYING TO MYSELF, "WHY DON'T YOU ASK AN IMPORTANT QUESTION LIKE "ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN OR DO YOU EAT MEAT?" FUNNY, DUMB BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE THE UNDERLYING IMPLICATIONS WERE SICKENING.
Well this makes 3 alien dreams posted today. They sure are wanting us to pay attention. They don't eat humans so not to worry. Big Grin
Welcome back Aletalete! Julie, thanks for being the meme identifier here! This is vitally important we look for overlaps. Any recent bot runs to gain clarity? Thank you to both of you!
Beer beef and bread. The mother is a vegetarian. Another mother represents the cow which is Sunday roast beef dinner. As for alcohol. Not allowed during any praying. Wine is jesus juice. But in moderation. Drinking is ok. Same as gambling. Not in excess.same goes for eating. Not in excess. I love turkey dinners and another does not.
Soylent Green.
Gosh, haven't thought about Soylent Green I years. That show creeped me out when I was a kid.