Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traveling, Weather, Funeral
Scene 1. Felt like I was being directed in a movie. I am standing outside in what feels like an airport area I have seen in other dreams. I see ahead of me a line of people having their luggage checked. Someone gave me a folding bag piece of luggage and said, you can go wait in line now. I thought, wait a second I don't know what is in this luggage and it could be drugs. I always see this in the movies and the person gets caught and put in jail. Quickly it was my turn to be checked and when the bag was opened it was very dusty. I said, oh I guess it was in storage for too long. The inspector zipped up everything and cleared me through. As I was walking away someone said, don't forget your dog. Someone had driven me there in a car and she was waiting in a car for me. He opened the door and she ran out toward me. I took hold of her leash and we walked toward a building. I was concerned with her peeing inside and thought oh, well guess I'll deal with it if it happens. I started thinking about how I was going to get such a big dog (greyhound) under the plane seat.

Scene 2. I am standing in what feels like a yard of a house. There is security fencing around the property. In the distance I see a forest. As I am looking at the forest I see what looks like grey fog rolling in. I tell a man next to me, looks like rough weather is coming. He said, yes it reminds me of Ky weather. We both smile and I say, well let's go inside and we walk toward a house. Next I am sitting in a chair watching 2 puppies on the floor playing. They are making a lot of noise so I tell them it's time to go night night. One was playing with a strip of material and would not settle down. I said, here let me put this over your eyes and then you will go to sleep and I laid the material over his eyes and he pretends he is asleep but I know he isn't. He makes me smile.

Scene 3. I am standing outside in the yard & I see there is a funeral casket in the yard under a tree. There are men around the casket talking about what to do with it. Someone said, we need to move him so the bad weather won't blow him away. Another man said, Yes and he closed the casket lid and they picked it up and moved it near the house where the weather would not bother it.

Afterthoughts: I have dreamed of this airport area many times in the past. The only one difference was the security checking luggage which I have never dreamed before. And the dog is one I had that passed away and she shows up in my dreams sometimes.
And now you're dreaming of dogs past as well. Hmmmm.....

And for a while we had puppies and dogs (?) showing up in the bot runs. I've seen mine twice recently in dreams where I had people who had passed show up as well. I'm not sure if it means anything, but these are just the most recent ones.

6-10-16 Days Likely Terrified
Trending: days likely terrified selling puppies spirits special dancing haunted

6-11-16 A Halloween Style Attack
Trending: hose sally spider witch fight spirit exam helping hear lost fri reported attacking saturday taylor tend heavy high glasses glass likely yell hitting creature starting pocket yard haunted puppies alive

6-8-16 We Are At A Crossroads
Trending: crossroads terrace pile swing crazy sand glad puppies mountain ending dogs dry creepy ride economic gems imagination input hope upstairs stopped were ramp able animal lamp entries bus loose space

4-23-16 Triple Violence All In Sync
Trending: triple sync violent comp class poor stands hoping partner perimeter water friend view singing follow chill sleeping although has support river neighborhood project marijuana classroom walk right beautiful there calm tank wrapping mask different notified remember following down puppies bench

4-5-16 Red Alert: Combat Operation
Trending: combat chop spying fun shop sticky jealous hours sheep normal negative teach rushing mon etc much frequency draw mostly recall better sleeping intent april thanks character puppies yrs been nights carpet carried good quiet blurred paint change event entry sunday
Good connection with dogs GG.
Julie, until you mentioned you owned a greyhound and that was the dog in the dream, I thought perhaps greyhound symbolized bus.
I wonder why so many dogs are showing up in dreams.
GG - Thanks.
TB - Makes me wonder too about the dogs. Also the part about the rough weather coming I think is not actually weather.
A random thought occurred when reading this thread and it was the "dogs of war".
(07-07-2016, 01:49 PM)Akwyldeflwr Wrote: A random thought occurred when reading this thread and it was the "dogs of war".

Mine, too.
Julie, your dream had bad weather. When matching bad weather with: "I am sitting in a chair watching 2 puppies on the floor playing. They are making a lot of noise so I tell them it's time to go night night. One was playing with a strip of material and would not settle down. I said, here let me put this over your eyes and then you will go to sleep and I laid the material over his eyes and he pretends he is asleep but I know he isn't."  I can't help but think hurricane as a hurricane eye gives a brief rest before the winds begin again, only worse.
TB - When I woke up was replaying the dreams so I would not forget them before I could write them down. I did get a feeling like these were full of metaphors.
Kentucky weather. Flooding and evacuations.
https://weather.com/storms/severe/news/f...see-7jul16