Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/7/16 A Mistake in California
Trending: mistakes california impressed wed method twin horrible rice sad interrupted manner totally pale notes request job table happening dress longer pain war hope soon directly grade thru criminal european check
Waning: city shower gold nice days monsters picture invasion now topic lucidity yes train sunset company station spot tent key mon

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I found it odd that on 7/7, there were exactly 77 words with positive surge scores! Does that mean anything? Perhaps that indicates something special about today’s run. Although I won’t go through all the possible lingo, I want to highlight two:

Longer pain war hope soon (self explanatory)
(waning) City shower gold nice days (gold standard coming?)

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

I have lots of thoughts regarding this run. There is much here to look at. Big Grin

Re: California
mistakes California impressed- Ok what type of mistakes are going to be associated with California? Normally I would think of impressed in a positive way but if it is a mistake perhaps it is impactful in a more negative way.  Perhaps an astonishing mistake. Of course impressed may also be speaking of a physical impression like a stamp or seal which leads me think of a someone with a government type stamp or seal.  Perhaps a bad law is signed into law.
California is also the Golden State. The bottom of the run has city shower gold nice days. Again a possible California reference and it sounds nice, until monsters picture invasion follows.  Hopefully the last part is not about California.

Re:Train-
train sunset company station spot - This makes me think of Amtrak.  There is the Amtrak Sunset Limited which I think runs from New Orleans to California.

Re: Twin horrible rice sad-
possibly 2 different horrible situations for a country which grows rice. This would likely be an Asian country.  Asia has earthquakes and typhoons as well as volcanoes in some places.  This could also be terrorism or a combo of both.

Re: notes request job-
A country may be requesting money and job security. Perhaps it is in relation to the issue with the rice country.
Twin horrible rice sad California is also an important rice producer. The drought is killing the rice production in the state. The rice paddies also provide wetlands habitat for waterfowl. No water, no wetlands. Double whammy, which would fit the linguistics.
I did not know about Super Typhoon Nepartak hitting Taiwan when I wrote my previous post. Rice is a main crop for Taiwan.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/06/world/supe...index.html