Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Bird, 7/14/16 am
Dreamed I was sitting on a cushioned bench along a wall in a room. There were people standing around talking, about 10 or so people. I see a pink bird flying around the room. It is flying in front of people, looking at them and then moves on to the next person. I heard someone say, I wonder who the love bird will pick. Suddenly I see the bird in front of me and I can feel it smiling at me. I put out my hands and it sat in my hand. I petted it and it felt so sweet and nice and the bird starting cooing.  Then people were staring at me, gasping and whispering saying, look who the love bird chose. This bird was so sweet and just oozed love and joy. No one could hold this bird and not feel the love. The dream ended with my holding the bird and smiling and cooing with it.  

Afterthoughts:  The bird reminded me of a fat love bird. I could not find exactly the type of bird I saw, but found a picture of the color.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a beautiful dream Julie!
TB - I thought maybe this is personal and doesn't need to be posted. And then I thought, no I will post it because we need LOVE in the forum. Big Grin
We do Julie! Thanks!
Such a positive, uplifting dream, Julie, thank you!
(07-14-2016, 11:57 AM)Julie Wrote: TB - I thought maybe this is personal and doesn't need to be posted. And then I thought, no I will post it because we need LOVE in the forum.   Big Grin

And don't forget that we need more dreams for the bot to read. We do need some good news and love as well as warnings about bad events. Smile