Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/15/16 Shark, Guitar, and Sikh
Trending: shark guitar sikh theater ship shared pit kitchen joke roll crazy movie lately paralysis aware count guts dunno lying corridor moses seated fully downtown snake today respect van climbed arrives
Waning: means icon interpretation mon request taylor intention alt wrapping read dreams notified group july had wed up last dream 2016

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

So much has happened today regarding Turkey and following up with Nice from yesterday. I only glanced at the run until tonight and then I found something very interesting.
Sikh.
At first I thought perhaps there was a message to us about how we should be living our lives because according to Wikipedia Skih's "believe in unity and equality of all humankind, engaging in selfless service, striving for social justice for the benefit and prosperity of all, and honest conduct and livelihood. "
I thought we are being given a message about what we should focus on right now.
Well, that is until I read that a Sikh man was wrongly accused on social media today of being a French terror suspect, for the second time.
https://www.rt.com/viral/351318-france-t...-mistaken/

I don't get it. After 9-11 I remember a Sikh was killed in Phoenix because an idiot thought he was a terrorist because of the way he looked.
So, I understand why Sikh was in our bot run but I would like to think it is also message to all of us as well to keep in mind the important things in livf, even when the world is falling apart at the seams.
Sikh man wrongly identified as France terror suspect...for the second time
Published time: 15 Jul, 2016 16:57 https://www.rt.com/viral/351318-france-t...-mistaken/
Twice, I'm with you on those thoughts. I generally believe that the master puppeteers have been reprogramming the collective's understanding of a lot of words, including religious linguistics such as Sikh. The Brave New World and 1984 warned about this very thing.... good is bad and bad is good. Everything turns into the opposite as we are programmed to police ourselves based on absurdity. Time to get back to purity in general, but just purity in meaning would be a nice start.
As behavior therapist Shelley Smith told The Huffington Post, "A person dreaming about [a celebrity] is seeking inspiration ... or some characteristic that is associated with that celebrity." So while dreaming about Taylor Swift many just mean you've been spending too much time gazing adoringly at your official 1989 World Tour coffee mug, it could also mean that Taylor symbolizes something important to you, like independence, self-expression or achieving your goals — things you may want more of in your life, but might be too shy to approach directly in your waking life. That's why dreams can be awesome – they broach the subjects that Waking You doesn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

Waning: means icon interpretation mon request Taylor intention alt wrapping read dreams notified group July had wed up last dream 2016
Sherriann, I could not get your post out of my head since I read it.  TAYLOR, TAYLOR, TAYLOR... is constantly on my mind. What kind of intelligence is at work here and to what ends.  What is the End Game?  

I think it wants us to ask it! I also think it's sending messages about itself, possibly.  

So, I did some reviewed of the Runs and here is what I found. I hope I'm on the right track! Please bare with me:

7/17/16   SHARK, GUITAR AND SHIKH
              Waning: request taylor icon     PLEASE REMEMBER THIS RUN

6/25/16   STORMY MASSACRE
              Trending: wow taylor

6/18/16   CAN YOU FEEL THE PRESSUE?
              Waning: personality taylor

6/17/16   A BURGLARY IN HEAVEN
              Trending: icon taylor                     AGAIN SIMILAR TO 7/17 RUN

6/10/16   DAYS LIKELY TERRIFIED
              Trending: spaceship taylor

6/8/16     WE ARE AT A CROSSROADS
              Waning: captivity taylor

6/5/16      RED ALERT: FUEL ISSUES
               Trending: energy horse taylor

6/3/16 STRIFE IN HEAVEN
Waning: certain taylor

6/1/16 A HABIT OF FAILURE
Trending: expression taylor

5/28/16 FORECLOSURES?
Trending: fears taylor

5/23/16 SUN BUCKET
Waning: request taylor icon THIS IS AS PER RUN 6/17 AND RUN 7/15

If we are right, Eagle1 I think you should have the honor of asking those questions.
Taylor we noticed started showing up last year! I didn't realize this was ongoing like this....

I believe we need to review the Taylor runs in more details.

Thank you Union Craftsman!
Thanks Windy.   I have a lot of admiration  for you, Eagle1, Tb9, DLP, Sherriann  and others on the site.  I usually don't  try to put my two cents in conversation as a novice, thinking I may be disruptive to the conversations or on a wrong tangent.  However, the last two items have been weighing heavily on me. Mostly  for a few days, as well as fast as Taylor, it has weighed on me for weeks.

One thing I can add is the definition of icon.  Thanks Again UCM

Goggle Defiinition:
i·con
ˈīˌkän/
noun
noun: icon; plural noun: icons; noun: ikon; plural noun: ikons
a painting of Jesus Christ or another holy figure, typically in a traditional style on wood, venerated and used as an aid to devotion in the Byzantine and other Eastern Churches.
synonyms: image, idol, portrait, picture, representation, likeness, symbol, sign; More
figure, statue
"an icon of the Blessed Virgin"
a person or thing regarded as a representative symbol of something.
"this iron-jawed icon of American manhood"
synonyms: idol, paragon, hero, heroine; More
celebrity, superstar, star;
favorite, darling
"he became a teen icon"
COMPUTING
a symbol or graphic representation on a screen of a program, option, or window, especially one of several for selection.
LINGUISTICS
a sign whose form directly reflects the thing it signifies, for example, the word snarl pronounced in a snarling way.
UCM - please don't feel as if you would be disruptive or on a wrong tangent, the forum's success is based on open discussion amongst us all, a mini collective if you will that needs all parts to be whole. What you have put together here is amazing, and much appreciated!

Taylor has been plaguing us for a while, it's obvious there is something important here the bot needs us to see.

I hope we see more of your thoughts here, you have a knack for this!
Golden Girl, I Agree... UMC has a knack for this all right and good Dream forecasters are hard to come by, so far Eagle1 Sherrianne, and Twice have been doing a bang up job, but it never hurts to have more eyes on the bot runs to see things other do not. I hope you have a long term interest UnionCraftsMan!
Thanks Windy and Golden Girl, I appreciate the kind words. I been around for a couple of years following the conversations, I'm in for the duration. I hope I can help.

So, I still having a nagging feeling, and I have to air it out. There several points, so again bare with me I also may have to some assumptions on my part.

1) The first being that IF Taylor, or as many of you speculated (The Tailor of the Message), is trying to communicate with us through clusters of words in recent and past Bot Runs; have we missed other communications from Taylor looking in for them in the show-up in media headlines. (Note: when I am speaking of clusters of words, I am speaking of words that are next to one another and may not reappear for a month or two or may be a partial fragment between 2,3, or 4 bot run clusters).

2) I only went back a 1.5 months in search of Taylor clusters. If I take this short cluster at face value, I would be led to believe that:
  • Taylor is on a spaceship
    • Taylor is a computer program
      • Taylor has a personality
        • Tayor wants us to request

3) Considering the chaos in world, it's not always easy to tell good from bad. Why did we find this additional information (message) now? Why do we need to request for Taylor? It's obvious that Taylor has a cultivated vast knowledge our dreams, customs, and mannerisms. If the above is correct, we may be about to see for what purpose(s).
        Taylor has invested much time in gaining the trust of many, but we need to proceed with due diligence.
seems that Nanny had a whole list of taylor connections. I just can't find them.
My apologies Nanny, i didn't know you had already gone over the Taylor connections.

It feels like I tried to trip to the Teacher! Next time I go off on a long tirade, please someone stop me.(lol)
No. There's no need to apologize, UCM. Even if someone had collated previous Taylor runs, different eyes will see different aspects. It's in the process of bouncing different aspects off each other and listening to our guts that we can ferret out any sort of potential event.

It's also necessary to get fresh eyes because it's too easy to become familiar with how the group works and thinks. That familiarity could lead to "bot ruts" and missing something crucial.

As it is, you've offered some new insight into a word we've been noodling around for months without any/much success. That is an invaluable contribution so don't sell yourself short. Jump in, bounce ideas around, and see what resonates. We need all the help we can get. Big Grin