Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/26/16 The World gets Bombed?
Trending: earth motorcycle mon cute insight woods sometimes vague ram heard thank deep killing first thought indeed wow daughter pitch realized blood sale dreaming bomb world would probably week naked space
Waning: eating park allowed better spirit trip astral yeah self sat writing hopefully answer trump baby possibilities idiot fri course device

<---------Discussion------------>
The two quick things I see are:

1. WORLD/EARTH gets BOMBed from SPACE?
2. TRUMP's BABY comes to light...perhaps makes him look like an IDIOT

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

This run sucks, just saying.

earth motorcycle - the Strugis  Motorcycle rally will be held in August this year.  It is one of the most famous in the US.
http://www.sturgismotorcyclerally.com
daughter pitch- a daughter throws out a first pitch or gets hit by a pitch.
trump baby possibilities- perhaps trump has a hidden or unknown child or perhaps this is speaking of the possible political aspirations of one of his kids.
bomb world- what could bomb world mean?  Well if you want to bomb the world , you likely would attempt to bomb someplace that had a lot of people from across the globe.  The Olympics, the UN, NATO, an international cruise ship or plane would all fit that bill.  With the word dreaming bomb world, I would go with Olympics. While an actual bombing at the Olympics must be considered, with the way things are going in Rio, I would think that countries are dreaming security risks night and day.  Trying to protect the Olympics and  athletes from a bombing must be a nightmare situation right now. This might only be pointing to  the efforts made in protecting the Olympic Games and all who are attending.
Deep Killing first thought indeed wow- to use the words Deep Killing, whatever killing happens, it will be felt quite strongly and might have a global impact.
First thought wow -supports a deep killing reaction.
Blood sale- either payment for the deep killing or donated  blood is needed after the killing
eating park- going back to the Olympic theme (have we actually left that theme?) Barra Park is the Olympic Park.  These words may point again to the Olympics.
Naked Space-in theory, when there is naked space, there are zeros stars. A bombing would create naked space.
course device- a possible (explosive?) device placed on a course.  A race course of some sort, again might be Olympic related.

Hopefully this has nothing to do with the Olympics and my mind just got fixated on that theme. Hopefully if it is about the games, it is just about worry, not actual actions.

This run sucks!
Great... first it is an idiot... now they have a bomb.

Eagle1, I do not like where the dream bot is taking us. (If this was one of those pick your own ending books, i would clearly be going in a different direction.)
I'm not sure how this fits in here, but after reading the bot run just now, I remembered something from yesterday. Yesterday the word "caliphate" came to me loud and clear. I was familiar with the word, just didn't know exactly what it meant. So here is what Wikipedia says about it word: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate

Thoughts: while writing this I am getting that out of body feeling like my Spirit is writing this, not my human self.