Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/20/2016 6:58am Jaguar Ayahuasca Trip
I am in a village in South America, I believe it is some kind of Ayahuasca retreat. I am there with white people mainly from the US, but some are from other places around the world. Before anything is to begin, we are walked through a hut styled hallway that is closed in at the bottom and open at the top with a grass hut cover to keep us from getting wet if it rains.

This hut hallway leads to a large building or house in the jungle, and there are small open air huts and closed huts that branch off of this hallway. One of the first things that I see walking up to this retreat is an open area where there are two woman, one is using a very long pole style handle pot to make Ayahuasca tea, her apprentice is sitting next to her in the dirt.

Both of these woman are wearing what i can only describe as grass skirts, and red beads that remind me of red coral around their necks but the red is a very deep strong red color. The older of the two woman is wearing a simple single cloth gown under her grass skirt, as where the younger girl is wearing a red piece of cloth only under her skirt and she is topless, but she has very long hair which covers her breasts.

The older woman has what looks like red tattoos running down her face as if she has been scratched or is crying blood. The younger girl has black tattoos down her arms that are long rectangles with symbols inside of the rectangles. Both woman are chanting as they are preparing the Ayahuasca tea.

All of the white people gather in this hallway hut and we are watching these woman. Another tribal woman comes and walks just me to a hut that is closed. I am undressed and cleansed with a liquid something that smells horrible and smoke. I am then redressed in a red skirt like the young girl was, with red and yellow beads around my neck and bright red parrot feathers on my headdress.

I am taken to the two woman in the open circle and i am instructed to kneel beside the older woman, opposite the young girl to her left. From this point forward all of my instructions are in their language which i am not exactly sure what language it is. I am now chanting with the other two woman. The scene goes black....

As the light returns I notice everything is in florescent colors, so bright, as if my mind has painted over everything in the natural world with the colors of the cosmos. I am now sitting at the edge of the jungle, there is a large circle which reminds of the Don't Symbol.
[Image: pi59x64iB.png]
I am sitting facing east, and the white people are being gathered to stand or sit behind me one by one on the line in the dirt. The tribal leader is sitting in the middle of the circle, his butt almost touching the line that cuts the circle in half, and i am sitting with my back to him facing the jungle. Behind the tribal leader at the edge of his circle is all of his tribes people except the two woman seating people.

As I am staring out into the jungle i see a Jaguar creep out of the jungle without making a sound. It sits down very close to the line in the dirt and it stares at me, it's eyes locking with mine, I swear this Jaguar is speaking to me, with every twitch of his ears, and when it licks its lips. I use mainly my eye brows to talk back. (laughing at the though of how i look talking with only my eye brows)

The Jaguar is finally seen by the younger woman and she gasps and freezes, she slowly backs away, I can hear the chatter from the tribes people behind me. The scene goes black again....

When the light returns i am standing in front of the chief and i am smudging him with white sage. He them mimics what I have done to him, and we move onto the next round. I begin a dance in my half of the circle, but when i move my arms the stars appear to fall from the sky, and I am not the only one who see's this, all of the white people and the tribes people see this. When I move my feet, there are animal faces within the dirt... it is as if my whole body is painting the heavens above and the creatures below with my dance. When i am finished with my dance i come back to the center and face the chief. He then begins his dance and I am watching as his moves change the seasons and make the moon rise.

In the next round i start speaking in Lakota and I call in all of my ancestors, and everyone around the circle and in the circle all see my entire line of grandmothers and grandfathers in the air above me, I continue with my prayers and intentions for this ceremony, and i begin to move my arms like a bird flapping its wings, as i do this the scene behind me changes. I look down at my feet and i can catch a glimpse of what everyone else is seeing, other planets, other times in history, other places in the world.

When I have finished the Chief does the same thing, his family line however is not as long as mine was, and his history and places are all of this world and this region, as if to say that his blood line is not as old as mine, and that his people have not been here on this planet as long as mine have.

All of a sudden as if i am ripped from just my mind, or the Ayahuasca has worn off, i am standing there with my very Americanized thought processes, kind of wondering what in the hell just happened.
What an interesting dream! I could visualize it well.
I found it interesting that a lot of what your dream seems to be in the bot run today. Well, at least the run reminded me of your dream at times.
That is interesting Twice... The bot run was done 5 hours ago, and my dream was posted 3 hours ago, which means a lot of my dream in confirming the bot run. Maybe it will help make sense of areas of the dream bot run to put things into perspective.
The Jaguar represents the West on the medicine wheel in the South American tradition that called me to service.

http://munay-ki.org/archetypes/

Quote:Jaguar:
Where serpent represents the power of healing which is gradual and incremental; jaguar stands for sudden transformation. That which endures is always changing and renewing itself; that which remains unchanged perishes. We can transform our bodies so that they heal more rapidly and age more elegantly by embodying the forces represented by jaguar. Consider the metaphor that we have nine lives, like cats. When we reach the end of one of these lifetimes (others might call them stages or phases), it is important to give the old self a decent burial, and then leap like a jaguar into who we are becoming. Otherwise, we can spend years patching and fixing an old self which we have outgrown. Jaguar teaches us to step beyond fear, violence and death. She is the life force of the jungle and the steward of the life force.

This isn't the first time you've dreamed of South American medicine people, Windy.

I'm reminded of the Eagle-Condor prophecy: http://www.eaglequetzalcondor.com/eagle-...-prophecy/
Thank you DLP, this message was received at a cellular level!

Jaguar:
Where serpent represents the power of healing which is gradual and incremental; jaguar stands for sudden transformation. That which endures is always changing and renewing itself; that which remains unchanged perishes. We can transform our bodies so that they heal more rapidly and age more elegantly by embodying the forces represented by jaguar. Consider the metaphor that we have nine lives, like cats. When we reach the end of one of these lifetimes (others might call them stages or phases), it is important to give the old self a decent burial, and then leap like a jaguar into who we are becoming. Otherwise, we can spend years patching and fixing an old self which we have outgrown. Jaguar teaches us to step beyond fear, violence and death. She is the life force of the jungle and the steward of the life force.

I dream of medicine people all over the world DLP, I am an international shaman seeker!