Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to have more than one spirit animal?

Oh my gosh, that is so cute!
That is one FAT squirrel! But I totally get the pepperoni addiction LOL Big Grin
The reason First Nations people have totem poles is because we all have more than one spirit animal.
http://www.warpaths2peacepipes.com/nativ...-poles.htm

I do have a bit of Squirrel medicine myself, just not a pizza eating squirrel! Cute pic.

Squirrel Medicine:
The ability to solve puzzles or problems, resourcefulness, quick change of direction, storing for the future/planning ahead, balance in giving and receiving, power of rest during times of non-movement, warning, discovery, change, avoiding danger by climbing to a higher place, action.

Squirrels are sociable and communicative and can be pretty vocal in both work and play. Their non-stop chitter-chatter can disturb the silence, creating a sense of distraction and chaos. Squirrels are very trusting and are one of the few (wild) animals that will eat out of a person’s hand. Although squirrels are always prepared for what may come they have a tendency to forget where they store things. This forgetfulness is a reminder to those with this power animal to slow down, pay attention and to stop running several ways at once. I.e. don’t have too much on your plate at any one time.
Thanks Windy! I think I really do have squirrel as a spirit animal.