Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer Time Questions, 7/30/16, am
This morning in prayer I asked questions.

1. Does the word Eagle that showed up in the bot run yesterday have to do with Eagle 1? Answer was a loud NO.
2. Is there good reason for this website and the bot run to exist? Yes because people pray about what they see in the bot run ad dreams.
3. I am still having difficulty seeing the Presidential Election and asked about that. Answer is still not clear.
4. I also asked if Hillary Clinton was the whore of Babylon and I heard, yes. That must be why my Spirit gets all upset when I see her on TV.
5. I keep feeling like I am going to move and this time I saw lots of pine trees. Big Grin
6. When asking about all the violence that has been happening on our planet since our existence, I once again saw Akhenaten & Horus.
7. The last thing I heard was "we will make a way out for the human race. You won't have to toil much longer than is necessary for your survival." My hands started to tingle when I typed this one.
Thank you Julie! Much to ponder.... Big Grin
After writing this I laid down on the sofa hoping to take nap since I'd been up since 4:00m. I dreamed that I was in an alcove off a hallway in what looks like an office building. I am sitting at a computer along the wall when 3 people walk into the room. They were two women and one man. One woman walks over to me saying hello. I stand and say, where do you come from? She said, "I live in Idaho and love living there". I said, well that's nice then. She went on to tell me, "you should consider moving to Idaho, you would love it there". I asked, "don't they grow potatoes in Idaho"? She smiled and said, "oh yes, the potatoes there are very good. You should really consider Idaho." End of dream.
LOL-You may want to think about moving to Idaho then. Lots of pine trees there. Big Grin