Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A DAY LACKING UNDERSTANDING
Star 
THIS A.M. I HAD THE FOLLOWING DREAM.

I FOUND MYSELF WITH A MAN AND HIS FAMILY I USED TO WORK FOR WHO WERE FROM INDIA. I FELT AS THOUGH WE WERE AT HIS HOUSE, BUT N0THNG ABOUT IT LOOKED FAMILIAR(IT FELT MORE LIKE A HOTEL, BUT DID NOT LOOK LIKE ONE) WE WERE ALL GETTING READY TO GO SOMEWHERE. THERE WERE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE IN CLOSE PROXIMITY THAT WERE ALL GETTING READY TO GO SOMEWHERE(THEY WERE IN HOTELS AND ON THE STREET).

I SAW MY NIECE ON THE STREET JUST GAZING INTO NOTHINGNESS. I WAVED TO HER, SHE WAVED AND SMILED BACK. SHE IS AN INDIVIDUAL OF HIGH ENERGY, LIKE MYSELF, BUT I SENSED SOMETHING WAS VERY DIFFERENT, EVEN UNRECOGNIZABLE ABOUT HER. SHE APPEARED TO BE ALMOST SEDATED LIE A STEPFORD WIFE.

AS I READIED MYSELF FOR WHATEVER IT WAS ALL OF US WERE GOING TO DO, I SAW A DOOR IN THE BEDROOM. THINKING IT WAS THE BATHROOM, I OPENED IT. IT WAS AN EXTREMELY LARGE CLOSET WITH NOTHING INSIDE AND ANOTHER DOOR AT THE VERY END OF THE LONG CLOSET. I OPENED THE DOOR; IT WAS A BATHROOM; IT FELT VERY DAMP INSIDE. I CONTINUED TO GET READY IN THE BATHROOM.

WHEN FINISHED, I CALLED MY SISTER-IN-LAW. WHILE WALKING AND TALKING ON THE PHONE. I ENTERED THE KITCHEN AND NOTICED A HOSE HANGING FROM THE CEILING WITH WATER LEAKING FROM IT. I TOLD MY SISTER-IN-LAW ABOUT THE HOSE. SHORTLY THEREAFTER, THE HOSE CAME ON FULL FORCE AND THE KITCHEN BEGAN TO FLOOD AND THE KITCHEN FILLED UP SO QUICKLY THAT IT WAS HARD TO IMAGINE. I THEN WOKE UP.

THE DREAM LEFT ME WITH A DEEP FEELING OF LOSS, UNREST, EMPTINESS AND DOOM. NO OTHER DREAM THUSFAR HAS LEFT ME FEELING LIKE THIS. I WAS MOST DISTRUBED SEEING MY NIECE, WHO I LOVE DEARLY, TO WHOM I COULD NOT RELATE OR RECOGNIZE. SHE APPEARED TO BE VOID OF LIFE WHICH WAS VERY UPSETTING TO ME.
Thanks for posting Aletalete!

And once again we have a dark dreary dream that has a water theme running through it. (The damp bathroom, the hose flooding the kitchen...). Did you get any sense of what time of year it might be?
(08-02-2016, 04:49 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks for posting Aletalete!

And once again we have a dark dreary dream that has a water theme running through it. (The damp bathroom, the hose flooding the kitchen...). Did you get any sense of what time of year it might be?

Actually my niece was sitting outside in the town square, so-to speak, dressed in clothes appropriate for spring; sun shining.
I have not visited the ndc site lately as I haven't had recall of any of my dreams for weeks. I am curious to see the other water dreams.

Thanks for the question regarding the season; very interesting and this time I remember how she was dressed.

I am a conspiracy realist. Have you heard of Nibiru or Planet x. You may want to research it if you are not aware. This could be the water everyone is seeing in dreams. Also check out the U.S. future Naval map. It shows the whole east coast gone from a humongous tidal wave caused by a chunk of La Palmas falling into the ocean and generating a 1000 foot tidal wave taking out the east coast. All a result of the magnetic field of Nibiru as it passes earth and pulls the crust of the earth causing "pole shifts". That map was first seen by me in 2008 and now the Navy claims it is a hoax. It was removed from the internet for a few years. Now it is back.

The equator is the divide between the northern and southern hemisphere jet streams. Recently
both jet streams have crossed the Equator and intermingled. Some say this is unprecedented. This too can be attributed to an incoming force into our atomosphere. I hope I am wrong along with the countless others who agree with me 'cause if I (we) are not wrong, americans are in for one frightening upcoming scenario, including martial law before this all happens to continue to conceal what our government has known since 1979.
There have been a number of watery dreams, but here's one that stuck out in my mind that keys in with what you're talking about.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...hite+house
(08-02-2016, 04:49 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Thanks for posting Aletalete!

SORRY:

I REPLIED TO YOUR POST NOT REALIZING MY PREVIOUS POST TO SOMEONE ELSE WOULD BE VISIBLE TO ALL

KINDA REPETITIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My dreams have been fuzzy recently so haven't posted though the water/boat theme persists tonight all I remember was a boat.

The one where I was buying a boat would fit with Japan from the linked dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk