Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woo-woo stuff today
Wanted to ask if anyone else is having woo-woo stuff going on today? 3 times today I found my desk drawer open and I did not open it. And when I was in the restroom I saw a person walk from a wall crossing by the stall I was in. The image was almost see through, yet I could clearly make out men's black lace up business type shoes.
Yes.

I was awakened around 0600, feeling like I was being poked with something sharp all over my body. Later, I was bent over a bin, sorting through the contents, when my left foot was yanked backwards. That threw me off balance and I barely had enough time to catch myself before I faceplanted in the bin. As it was, my left shin landed on a stack of canned goods I was preparing to put away. Now I'm sporting a crescent shaped bruise on that shin.

The cats have been unusually twitchy today, too. The Princess is either huddled against me or hiding in some out of the way place. Jr. Cat is restless and keeps me in view at all times.

Oh, and I've been cold yesterday evening and today. The a.c. is set to 80 so I know it's not cold in here yet I bundled up in a throw, I was so cold.

When I get cold like that, I know energy is being pulled faster than it can replace. Why that was happening or who might be causing it, I don't know.
The program I work in most was acting wacky. Like not displaying jpgs on screen, yet were there when printed. I kept replacing the images thinking I hadn't put it on the page, until I realized what was happening.
Hey Paladin - So sorry to hear you fell into a bin and hope you don't have lasting aches and pains from it. You mentioned feeling cold too. For me it's been stuffy claustrophobic and I needed to have my desk fan blowing on me all day.
Update: I taped the middle drawer shut and went to a meeting. I came back and the top drawer was open. So I will tape them all shut!!!!
Julie, I asume your drawers do not normally open like this right?. Anybody else complaining of odd things happening in the office?
Normally the drawers stay closed. There was no activity around my desk that would make them open on their own. No one else has said anything. Also had my umbrella moved this morning so I set my phone to record when I leave the desk and so far nothing has moved since I started recording. I sit at a dead end so there is no foot traffic passing my desk. It all seems very deliberate, like someone wants me to pay attention.

(08-05-2016, 11:35 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Julie, I asume your drawers do not normally open like this right?.  Anybody else complaining of odd things happening in the office?
I've been known to say, "Okay, you have my attention. What do you want?" Then I wait and see what comes into my mind. Sometimes I'll get images, sometimes it will be an actual voice.
I am always hesitant to open dialog with something I'm not sure about. Will pray about it more.

(08-05-2016, 04:31 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: I've been known to say, "Okay, you have my attention. What do you want?" Then I wait and see what comes into my mind. Sometimes I'll get images, sometimes it will be an actual voice.
I agree with you Julie, always better to be safe than sorry! Actually it would be a good idea to surround yourself with white light or the loving spirit of Christ.