Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predetermined outcome to the Presidential election
Last night (8-16-2016) I dreamed that CNN had a webpage ready to go showing the outcome of the 2016 US Presidential election. The webpage was already up but there were no links to it anywhere. Only way you could get there was to randomly guess the url. Trump was the winner of the election.

Kelley
I actually had a dream one night that my mother came in and told me that Donald Trump had won the presidential election.
We'll have to keep this thread in mind!
It would be interesting if we could see how many people are having dreams about Hillary winning versus Trump winning!

Kelley

(08-20-2016, 10:58 AM)(Oo...GhostByte...oO) Wrote: I actually had a dream one night that my mother came in and told me that Donald Trump had won the presidential election.
If CNN had the page up and ready prior to the tally, that means that Trump is indeed part of the cabal, and was chosen by the elite to take the reigns, right? Or no?
Would guess that he is part of the cabal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know that the news media have many things prepared to go on air before an event takes place. Some famous older or ill people have had segments/articles written filmed about them before they passed away, ready to go at a moments notice. The BBC in the UK already is already prepared for the passing the Queen. In fact they periodically rehearse how to announce her death because it will be historic and there are protocols.
It would not surprise me that most every media outlet internationally will have something ready to run/air before the election takes place. One for a Trump win and one for a Hillary win.
Well, the outcome of the race could be predetermined by some one or some group without Trump's knowledge. If you think about the relentless negative press Trump gets in the media - well maybe it is a smokescreen?

Kelley

(08-26-2016, 07:28 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: If CNN had the page up and ready prior to the tally, that means that Trump is indeed part of the cabal, and was chosen by the elite to take the reigns, right? Or no?
(08-26-2016, 07:28 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: If CNN had the page up and ready prior to the tally, that means that Trump is indeed part of the cabal, and was chosen by the elite to take the reigns, right? Or no?

I would think (like Twice), that there are pages "parked" and ready to go live. We commonly do that to test links, etc. before sweepstakes, so it makes sense here too.

But just the fact that it's commonly done, doesn't mean that there isn't some hinky business going on. It's just easier to hide among the "business as usual" protocol. So Eagle, I think it's still open to debate.