Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist attack in Egypt
I dreamed (8-27-2016) there was a terrorist attack aimed at foreign tourists of the ruins of Ancient Egypt. There were hostages involved. A ransom demand note was sent to the family of one of the hostages but they thought it was a fake ransom note. They responded "prove to us you have him". So the terrorists sent a photo of the man holding a newspaper about the very same terrorist attack.
Hi Kelley, did you have any idea at all of timeframe? Any visual of what else was on the front of the newspaper?
I think the only thing I can add to my original post is the location "Luxor" was part of the dream but it felt more like a remembrance of the Luxor Massacre that happened in November 1997. Sort of "oh, this is just like what happened in Luxor." The timeframe of the dream attack is unknown and I don't remember anything else from the front page of the paper.

Kelley

(08-28-2016, 10:11 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Hi Kelley, did you have any idea at all of timeframe? Any visual of what else was on the front of the newspaper?