Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Girl, good news!
WWP is now only predicting some flooding for Florida from a TS, not a Hurricane. They expect the bad one next year and the TS to not be bad like the future hurricane.
Well, that is some good news GG. Still flooding to look for however, not as bad. I would still think that there is a water connection with what you have been getting. But who knows right?
https://worldwidepredictions.com/2016/09...rediction/

I would still be looking out for water events and maybe tornados. Also watch for messages. Look back over the dog spirit animal write up I posted, especially the way in which dog was mentioned in todays run. Maybe ask DLP her take on what is going on, she is great with getting messages.
Heart
Thanks Twice!

The important thing is to be prepared no matter what, but part of being prepared is not only physical, but spiritual as well. Thanks for keeping an "eye" out for me LOL, I really appreciate it! And asking DLP is a great idea, and one I hadn't thought of. Big Grin

But I do think for me to picking up on it, it has to be closer in time than next year. Just sayin! And affecting me in a personal way, that's just how my particular flavor of precog works. I have to be involved or connected somehow.