Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Window and Doors are Barred from Exit
I dreamed I was at home. I was in the bedroom and tried to pull the blinds down. Instead, the window seemed to slam shut as a board dropped down and covered the window. I went to other rooms to pull down the blinds, and again, boards fell down to cover each window. I then went to the front door to exit, and another board came down. Each time as the board came down the shades or doors shuddered violently. I exclaimed - more in amazement than fear - to the other person in the room that we were trapped and something or someone did not want us to leave.

Probably day residue as right before heading to bed I discovered that our relatively new window blind seemed to be broken.
Day residue? Yes it could be. The boards however remind me of the need to board up homes for a hurricane. Perhaps Hurricane Matthew is on the mind of many or is going to be VERY dangerous.
(10-04-2016, 02:16 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Day residue?  Yes it could be.  The boards however remind me of the need to board up homes for a hurricane.  Perhaps Hurricane Matthew is on the mind of many or is going to be VERY dangerous.

Good point, tb, I had not thought of that. Yes, the way the boards were slamming down on the windows and doors does seem like hurricane prep.
Ok, thanks Iris!
This appears to be a major Hurricane. If you get anything else on it please let us know. I wonder how bad this will be as I believe we have multiple dreamers dreaming about this storm.