Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swaggart dream, 10/9/16,am
Dreamed about Francis Swaggart. She and her husband and son and other family are television evangelist. They also have a big church , radio station & TV station. I dreamed she was sitting with her legs propped up on a chair in front of her. I sat next to her and put my hands on her knees. She said, no don't touch me, they hurt. I did not move my hands and I pulled healing energy into her whole being that made her knees feel a lot better. She asked how did that happen? I smiled and said, you know. I knew it was Holy Spirit energy, but she needed to figure it out herself.

Afterthoughts: when I woke from this dream my first thought was, ok this is the 2nd dream of a public figure from Louisiana. I have no idea why I dreamed about this person. I do know that she had knees problem a few years ago. I don't watch their tv station or their listen to their radio station so I am at a loss as to why I would dream about her.
Is this more to get you to focus on Louisiana than it is about the people?
For a long time, I had the feeling the Good Lord would move me to a higher elevation. Now, I'm wondering about if I will be staying here below sea level. Tongue

(10-09-2016, 09:10 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Is this more to get you to focus on Louisiana than it is about the people?
I keep hoping I'm not tempting fate.... Big Grin
The ol' "be careful what you ask for, you just might get it," eh? Big Grin
Or be careful what you dream about obsessively. As if I can control that one.
(10-09-2016, 07:57 AM)Julie Wrote: Dreamed about Francis Swaggart. She and her husband and son and other family are television evangelist. They also have a big church , radio station & TV station. I dreamed she was sitting with her legs propped up on a chair in front of her. I sat next to her and put my hands on her knees. She said, no don't touch me, they hurt. I did not move my hands and I pulled healing energy into her whole being that made her knees feel a lot better. She asked how did that happen? I smiled and said, you know. I knew it was Holy Spirit energy, but she needed to figure it out herself.

Afterthoughts: when I woke from this dream my first thought was, ok this is the 2nd dream of a public figure from Louisiana. I have no idea why I dreamed about this person. I do know that she had knees problem a few years ago. I don't watch their tv station or their listen to their radio station so I am at a loss as to why I would dream about her.

Dear Julie, 
well interesting Dream for you. It seems that you can heal people. I see most of the dreams as precognitve dreams...So if it were my dream I might would touch some knees. Lets see what happens. And I long a go have tried to spread a theory we use to dream more about people if it is on a same day of a month as their Birthday is. And Francis Swaggarts birthday is also on a 9th (of August) of a month.  
Kind regards, 
Lean
Thanks Lean. For myself I've noticed that 3 weeks before and after my birthday, my abilities do get stronger. I've never thought about checking the birthdays of the people I dream about. Thanks for thinking about that.