Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not remembering dreams
(10-27-2016, 08:11 PM)Maysea Wrote: Remembered a fragment upon waking this a.m. 
The scene...I see homes, people, we're outside...sewer pipes all stopped and are exploding everwhere! Excrement is raining down! Myself and others are running and hooking giant poo sucking hoses to the sewer caps to clear the poo...the backed up force behind the sewers keep exploding through the hoses...we've been working at this a long time...we're focused, determined, much like a rescue team...trying to both relieve and clear the poo storm...I do not work in the sanitation industry.
Instead of "the shit hitting the fan," you had shit exploding everywhere as some tried to get it contained.

Pretty good description of what's going on right now with the pipeline protests around the country, esp. in ND.
Thanks GG. You are welcome to join me anytime. Smile
Had a lot going on in dream time last night. At one point I woke and went to the restroom and then went back to sleep and into the same dream. Did I retain anything of dream(s)? Noooooo! Sigh!

(10-28-2016, 06:48 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Julie - I tried to join you at the window, but I woke with nothing. Had two opportunities, and usually when I wake at 3 or so, I will definitely remember something in the morning. But today - nada.
Now this is weird, even for me. BOATLOAD of dreams last night, seemed like I was active all night.

Don't remember a snippet of anything at all. Must be heavily in training again. Big Grin
I had a collection of dreams, all related and remembered. A message dream for me, with some intriguing aspects I have no idea how they are relevant to me.
[quote pid='28635' dateline='1477333189']
Hi Julie, over two years, starting with Your original question, about two dozen similar statements have been published by other members here. So we may assume that "not remembering dreams" from time to time is a general problem for dreamers. Please allow me to tell You a story how I found a solution.

Short after year 2000 I also lost my dreams. Went into a state of decreasing health. Always tired, missing power, very sensible. About one year later I got pains and inflammation of mouth (interior mucosa) never experienced before. And nothing helped. Then was on journey in India. Came back with strange fever. About one week in hospital, but no one of the physicians did have any idea. An female angel in an emergency unit one evening pointed to specific blood parameters for which an explanation had to be found: enlarged MCV (mean cell volume). She asked me about strange smell of urine: yes! (methylmalonic acid). I was lacking vitamine B12 (due to stomach problems with reduced intrinsic factor production which is necessary for resorption of B12 in lower intestine). Within four weeks of supplemention with B12 all the above symptoms (and a lot more not mentioned) had disappeared.

In the following years, after becoming sensible and aware about nutritional factors, I learned that not only B12 but the whole B-complex is helpful for remembering dreams (comparable experiences I later had with vitamine D and magnesium). To any report of missing dreams I recommend these nutritional supplements - and in 8 of 10 cases this advice helps.

For me there was a side effect: I never paid much attention to my dreams before the mentioned year 2000, even when they were remembered. I did neither understand them nor did I care about them. But when they came back again I discoverd that they are an essential part of my existence. Since then I 'live' with my dreams and take them as an opportunity to come into a dialogue with my soul: I can ask questions or make a statement - and surely will get a response. That the soul knows the truth and is reliable I often experience by valid precognitions given in dreams (with me so far only related to private affairs).

To sum up: take proper food (specific supplements if necessary), and talk to your soul by paying attention to your dreams.

Sorry for this too long post,
and kind regards,
Foreigner
[/quote]
Thanks Foreigner - I've not taken B-12 in a while so I'll have to try it. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed reading your post.
(10-25-2016, 11:35 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: DLP - what about you? Sherriann?

And has anyone heard from Windy?

I'm dreaming. Remembering few. They are all too personal - rehashings of the past and current situations - so I don't post them. This has been going on for quite a long time now. My life will be changing dramatically in 6 months when I retire so that is kinda' taking up my head space. *L*