Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deja vu & waiting
Both my son & I are experiencing moments of Deja vu several times a week for the past couple of weeks. A couple of times, it was a shared Deja vu. One was at dinner last night & the other was while driving together a few days ago. We were just wondering if anyone else might be experiencing the same thing.

Oh, and we both feel like we are just waiting, for what we do not know, but we both feel like "it is almost time" - that is the only way we can describe it. Anyone else get this feeling too?
Yes, mostly a feeling like a dam is about to burst. Water analogies, in my writing and dreams. The other night I woke up feeling a need to pack and bug out, and for a bit didn't know where I was.

Also a feeling of time speeding up. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether it's a task I don't want to do or something pleasurable, the clock is just whisking around and I never have enough time.
Yes, I've been marking time lately.

Things are changing, though. I'm getting active again. Dealing with stuff, that sort of thing.
(10-28-2016, 07:56 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Yes, mostly a feeling like a dam is about to burst. Water analogies, in my writing and dreams. The other night I woke up feeling a need to pack and bug out, and for a bit didn't know where I was.

Also a feeling of time speeding up. Doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether it's a task I don't want to do or something pleasurable, the clock is just whisking around and I never have enough time.
Thanks for replying Goldengirl!?

That is odd. I have been having a series of dreams where I follow the path of a river & wherever we camp we plant fruit or nut trees & some edible vegetation that doesn't need to be replanted (like asparagus). My son had a dream last night about a lake where he saved a 5yr old girl, from what he does not know.

And we both feel like time is speeding up, we think it may be why we are both experiencing Deja's vu.

(10-28-2016, 08:22 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Yes, I've been marking time lately.  

Things are changing, though. I'm getting active again. Dealing with stuff, that sort of thing.

Hi Paladin.

May I ask how you have been marking time?

I hope everything works out for you. Many blessings!?
I've been in down time for over a year but that doesn't mean a vacation unfortunately. Been busy selling our house and almost everything we owned, moving, helping offspring moving, a stint in AZ, and now I'm in one place for a while. Now I'm being still,and doing my own work/healing. Peeling off more layers of the onions, so to speak. Fun times! Rolleyes

But in the past couple weeks, I've started hiking again to get back in shape and back to eating clean and healthy. IOW, I'm back in training.
Ahhh, is that what they call it LOL? I've been deep in healing myself.

There is something coming I'm afraid....
Yes, similar to myself.

(10-29-2016, 12:17 AM)ThePaladin Wrote: I've been in down time for over a year but that doesn't mean a vacation unfortunately.  Been busy selling our house and almost everything we owned, moving, helping offspring moving, a stint in AZ, and now I'm in one place for a while. Now I'm being still,and doing my own work/healing. Peeling off more layers of the onions, so to speak. Fun times! Rolleyes

But in the past couple weeks, I've started hiking again to get back in shape and back to eating clean and healthy. IOW, I'm back in training.

Yes, similar to myself.

(10-29-2016, 08:34 AM)Goldengirl Wrote: Ahhh, is that what they call it LOL? I've been deep in healing myself.

There is something coming I'm afraid....