Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
290 for Trump tonight ?? Dream Lodge waking Dream
Question 
Dream I had is making sense now, BUT you may not like this, had a strange dream which is now making sense, Some old orange lodge Masons in the dream lodge , marching about chanting 290 290 . orange is the colour they chant, the winner is Orange. I think Trump may get 290 tonight ?? President Trump??    Huh Huh Huh

You can see more of my weird predictive dreams with the face book group  link in my signature    At At At 
(11-08-2016, 10:58 PM)psmeall Wrote: Dream I had is making sense now, BUT you may not like this, had a strange dream which is now making sense, Some old orange lodge Masons in the dream lodge , marching about chanting 290 290 . orange is the colour they chant, the winner is Orange. I think Trump may get 290 tonight ?? President Trump??    Huh Huh Huh

You can see more of my weird predictive dreams with the face book group  link in my signature    At At At 

It seems that after a long drought on dreams regarding the election, activity picked up again around the time of the start of early voting.

We've had an ongoing thread about the election and a couple of us also picked up that Trump might be out next president: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...USA?page=2
Looks like the dreamers called it.
Dreamers rock. Just sayin'. Big Grin