Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nabisco
Nabisco.    In this dream I speak to a man about working and I joke with him that I would like to have a big paying job like his with Nabisco Company.  We end up in front of a counter or partial wall or divider.  Then at one point I am flying (the perspective of flying) low over a large green field, a valley.  Then I am back walking on the ground and as I do I encounter a group of ladies walking.  They may be athletes, golfers.  We speak.  One of them has lost a lot of weight due to a medical procedure.  During the dream I keep thinking that Nabisco is important. (You can make money with Nabisco, this type of thing.)  END dream Nov.21,2016.   Some thoughts, comments...I have nothing to do with Nabisco (except for eating their cookies and products more than I need to.) There is no Nabisco plant or bakery anywhere near where I live.  I will just have to wait and see about "Nabisco" .
This is a follow up to my Nabisco  dream.  The following headline, "Ladies European Tour event Suspended after on course caddie death."  I believe that this news story is what my dream was concerning.  On Wednesday December 7th, 2016 a golf caddie, Maximilian Zechmann collapsed and died during the first round of the Dubai Ladies Masters golf tournament. This forced the suspension of the first round and the shortening of the tournament to 54 holes.
Let me explain why I see a strong connection.   In my dream I encountered ladies walking and playing golf.  I also 'fly' over a large green field or valley which I now realize was a golf course.  Nabisco has been a major sponsor of the LPGA tours for over 30 years with the name 'Nabisco' in the name of the tournaments. { This tragic death did not occur on a Nabisco tour but on the Ladies European Tour.]  I did not see or remember seeing anything about a death but I did speak to a man about his big paying job.  Caddies can make a very good salary. I am not sure what the partial wall or divider is unless it is the way golf courses are divided into different 'holes'.
Anyway it was sad to have a person die this way and perhaps my minds' eye saw it ahead of time. Comments welcomed.