Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction People Falling from the Sky
My dream last night was scary.   I'm not sure where I was but there was at least one plane in the sky and there was noise and it looked like the plane most close overhead started to break apart.  People were falling from the open parts of the plane - it was horrible and somebody standing near me (I don't remember seeing people standing I just heard the voice) asked couldn't we put something down to help catch them.  I said no, and I had a flashback in my mind to the Twin Towers where people were jumping from the windows - I woke thinking about the couple who held hands as they jumped out the window.

I have no idea what brought this dream about.
There was a plane crash last night in Columbia.
This is a link. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morn...ative_2_na
I think it is very interesting that you would have this intense dream of an airplane crash just a few days before there was such a tragic plane crash in Columbia.  You refer to the people holding hands and I feel certain that there were friends and strangers holding hands when they realized the plane was going to crash.  Many people were killed but the Brazilian soccer team has gotten much of the media press.  You did not record anything that would connect your dream with the location of Columbia, but you refer to "putting something down to catch them."   To me this could be a sports reference, to catch as if with a net.  This could be a connection to soccer/football which could be a vague reference to the team being on this tragic flight.
That's fascinating, yes you may have a point about me want a net.