Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/9/16 Eagle's Happier and Calm!
Trending: happier cloudy hug duck calm december eagle yes tiger appear nearly had milk reflection lady blonde uncle down dream fence christmas fri music toilet up light landed garden white place
Waning: says lucidity animal should move wife couple book great bus bathroom store painting mall son approach bad cool november sun

<----- DISCUSSION ----->
I was secretly hoping for a run that might give insight to today’s licensing board exam. The words “Happier” and “Calm” and “Tiger” nicely surround the word “Eagle” and give me a sense of cool confidence.  I’m looking forward to reflecting based on what the blonde lady says. Lol  And maybe I shouldn’t talk too much about dreams (Down Dream Fence).  The White Place is referring to the Capital Building, which does have a beautiful garden surrounding it.

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Good luck Eagle!

happier cloudy hug duck calm december eagle yes tiger appear nearly had milk reflection lady
The President of S. Korea (nation animal is a tiger)was impeached yesterday because of  sharing classified information with a confidante lacking security clearance and a corruption scandal. "I solemnly accept the voices of the National Assembly and the people and sincerely hope that the current confusion will come to an end in an orderly manner," said Park, the country's first female leader.
"... I will respond to the impeachment judgment of the constitutional court and the investigation of the special prosecutors, following the procedures set by the constitution and the law with (a) calm mind-set and then will accept its decision."
South Korea is a regional lynchpin and stalwart US ally, and the outcome of a general election, should the court rule that Park step down, could have security and economic implications in Asia and beyond. Should a liberal government come in the aftermath of Park's ouster, changing priorities could swing the balance in the region.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/09/asia/south...index.html
'Happier' and 'calm December Eagle Yes' seemed to manifest correctly, but the other lingo was incorrect.

Email this morning from the board administrator:

"This is a quick note to let you know that you passed Orals this past weekend. The Board granted your LAC with 3000 Client Contact hours and 175 hours of Supervision"

What did the botrun get wrong?

1. The lingo 'Down Dream Fence' implied that I might end up failing to include dreams and dream therapy into my approved practice. Well, that was just dead wrong. The board members and I discussed at length my experience and training in dreamwork and dream therapy, and they were impressed. Dreams will remain a part of my practice!

2. 'Reflection Lady Blonde' had me expecting some profound words from a blonde lady. With three female professionals on my board exam, none were blonde!

Still awaiting this lingo: 'should move wife couple book great bus'
(12-11-2016, 12:05 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: 'Happier' and 'calm December Eagle Yes' seemed to manifest correctly, but the other lingo was incorrect.

"This is a quick note to let you know that you passed Orals this past weekend. The Board granted your LAC with 3000 Client Contact hours and 175 hours of Supervision"

1. The lingo 'Down Dream Fence' implied that I might end up failing to include dreams and dream therapy into my approved practice. Well, that was just dead wrong. The board members and I discussed at length my experience and training in dreamwork and dream therapy, and they were impressed. Dreams will remain a part of my practice!

2. 'Reflection Lady Blonde' had me expecting some profound words from a blonde lady. With three female professionals on my board exam, none were blonde!

Ah, but those may still manifest, just not how or when you expected. Or they may have nothing do with you in the first place even if those words resonated with you on some level.

I find that every time I superimpose my interpretations or expectations on a message from the universe, I get it wrong. It never plays out the way I imagine and I'm always surprised at how the message does manifest. You'd think I would have learned to stop doing that but you would be wrong. Maybe one of these days I will. Big Grin

And congratulations on passing your Orals!
Great News Eagle! Congratulations.
Perhaps "down dream fence" means that a wall about dreams is going to come down.
(12-11-2016, 12:05 PM)Eagle1 Wrote: 'Happier' and 'calm December Eagle Yes' seemed to manifest correctly, but the other lingo was incorrect.

Congratulations Eagle. And of course you do know that dreams and their implications are your life path, yes?! Dreams show us what is happening on a visceral level, and I for one, am always impressed when you speak on a show with the passion you have for the subject. It's those moments when we can fill ourselves with what makes us shine, that others see it too.

Well done!
Thank you TB9 and GG!! Yes, I can't wait to see how all this unfolds. Dreams provide color and life-changing insights to the therapeutic process.