Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baby monkey dream, 11/29/16
Last night I dreamed I was outside of what felt like a Home Depot. I was with other people and someone was digging in the ground with a shovel. We are near a tree and when I looked down I saw what looked like a baby monkey. I said, stop there is a baby monkey by the roots of the tree. It was trying to dig up sweet potatoes that were planted around the tree. The man I was with picked up the baby monkey and held it in his hand. It was tiny with the body about 6 inches long and the arms and legs were longer. We were both questioning were this monkey came from. Then the monkey started singing the US National Anthem in a British accent. We both looked at each other wondering where this monkey learned to speak and with a British accent. We walked into the building and see that it is a zoo. One of the workers is speaking in a British accent so we give him the monkey. He smiled and said he was wondering were this little fellow had gone. End of dream.

Afterthoughts: I've no idea where this dream came from.
Wow. Full of imagery.

I especially like the part where the monkey is singing the US anthem in a British accent. Got to be something there.