Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/11/17 A Class of Hope
Trending: class hope common daughter worth racing view fell almost day why minutes possible advanced water empty guitar until unknown american coming dove goes odd entries profile kitchen missed seat better
Waning: 2016 second party sex heard pain save eye dragon sun nice con race sorry forest starting fri criminal zero sat

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

Hmmm, botrun posted twice today.

Now, could just be a glitch. Or, maybe there is a reason and we're supposed to be paying attention to something here.
Profile kitchen missed makes me think of the dream I posted.

Lots of dragon references in the runs lately.
First time posting here. Quietly look every day. Thoughts jumped out at me when I read yesterday and decided to come back and post.

racing minutes until unknown american coming (until unknown American coming are all together in run)-- makes me feel like someone American relatively unknown to most people is about to do/be something huge.

Also on Dragon references... lots of psychics recently have been picking up on something happening to Queen Elizabeth. I personally associate dragons with castles and fairy tales (Queens live in castles...). Some Googling has pulled a connection between Elizabeth's family and the Dragon (it was a symbol at her coronation and is on some money with her) as well. Perhaps the Dragon dreams have something to do with her?

On another note- we got two yesterday but none today?
Welcome Dreambot and thanks for your thoughts on the run.

Not sure why there wasn't a run today, sometimes the program doesn't behave.
unknown american coming dove - I would like to think that this is saying an American we really don't know yet will be bringing peace.  Where they will bring peace is also unknown. I look forward to this botrun happening. Also, in politics, “Doves” try to resolve international conflicts without the threat of force. So, perhaps we will see a US political dove emerge during what appears to be an upcoming hawkish Trump presidency.