Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Town Taken Over
This was a very odd dream, as dreams go. I seemed to be omnipresent for most of the scenes. However, I am in a panic throughout the dream to warn people, but I am unable.
First scene, I watch as trucks pull into a quiet little town. Men get out of the trucks and one man says round everyone up and shoot if they resist.
Next scene, I see families in their homes and people in shops being told to stay where they are.
Final scene, I am in a bus with a troop of entertainers. They are dancers in elaborate costumes. We pull up to a theater. People are commenting that something seems off, but the bus doesn't stop until it is in front of the theater. I go in first and see a group of people being forced to watch a prapoganda film. They motion to me that someone is behind the screen. I go to the back and see a wicked looking woman. I run and find an old refrigerator and climb in. She finds me and I jump out and run towards the back of the theater. It is is wide open. I see a beautiful landscape with a valley and mountains. There are buildings/ apartments scattered throughout the scene. I run, leap and begin flying over the valley. I'm trying to decide where to land when I see the man in charge aiming a gun at me. I try gliding away from him. He shoots and hits me in my calf. In my panic, I wake. Huh
Woa there sure is a lot going on in that dream. Were you scared when you woke up? Sounds like a heart pounding dream.
(01-16-2017, 11:41 AM)Julie Wrote: Woa there sure is a lot going on in that dream. Were you scared when you woke up? Sounds like a heart pounding dream.

Yes. I woke in a panic, but then thought, what the hell does that all mean? Maybe just too much caffeine during the day Sad
What helps me when I have these dreams, is somehow right before I wake up, I tell myself it's just a dream and calms my nerves. And as soon as I wake, I tell myself it's only a dream and it is not happening now. That calms me a bit.