Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Airplanes fall and power goes out. 1-29-17
My daughter had a new dream she asked me to share.
She was at her college campus at night walking from the theatre building to her apartment when the power suddenly went out. Looking up to the sky, she noticed spotlights shinning on planes overhead. Suddenly the airplanes began falling from the sky, losing power. Dodging airplanes as she moved down the dark street was scary, no light except for fires caused by the plane crashes and for some reason, landscape lights shining on Palm Trees. At least 8 planes fell from the sky, crashing on campus. One crashed into her apartment building and another in a parking lot she was taking refuge in. One killed a friend of hers.
In real life, her campus in located close to a major airport and planes fly nearby frequently ( not really overhead but nearby).
Has your daughter ever had premonition dreams before? I know of at least a couple of professional psychics saying that something with multiple planes is coming soon. I've also been picking up on something related to planes for the past few months that feels very soon now. 8 sounds high but I have no idea.
Yes, she has had a few. I think the spotlight was trying to focus her attention on the planes. 8 does seem high. Perhaps a single plane issue, or an airport issue. Delta had a system blackout yesterday I believe...
Unfortunately an EMP could cause that amount of havoc with power going out and planes crashing. And that could be natural or man-made. Our grid itself is woefully out of date, and the government won't do anything about updating it.

I'm wondering also if Windy's dream of shaking and Mike Pence (now two dreams) ties into this somehow. In the one she recently posted there was also mention of the internet going down. Which could also be caused by an EMP.

http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...nd-reading
Goldengirl- so interested to hear you say this. I can't put it all together but have felt like whatever I'm picking up on planes and whatever I'm picking up on Pence somehow are either tied together or closely correlated in timing or something. Not sure how they are related at all. It's definitely not like he has something to do with it happening, but perhaps is the first major thing for him to deal with as a leader?
I'm picking up on the EMP thing too. Sad
Dreambot - I'll go and find something to share on EMPs, and see if any of it resonates with you.

Julie - would you feel comfortable intending a dream to see what you can pick up? Don't worry if you're not. I can intend but who knows what I might pick up or remember! I think I'll try too to see if I can't shake something loose. Big Grin

http://graywolfsurvival.com/3761/survive...ttack-emp/

Failure to Protect U.S. Against Electromagnetic Pulse Threat Could Make 9/11 Look Trivial Someday

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterdetwile...3b05cb7fcd
Hmmmm at first I thought I wouldn't pick something up on this but figured I'd go to the link anyway. as I was reading about it I was getting the sense of the following:
- yes there will be one, but don't worry about it. It's not going to be a big deal/no major damage.
- it will be far away from the US (and I think from any majorly populated areas period). I kind of get the sense of big orange/desert looking mountain type formations? But I could be making that landscape up.
- it feels like if has nothing to do with the planes situation or Pence, etc.
- I think it's man made... but not an attack. It feels like it may be something to do with testing of some kind of weapon of technology that is occurring in a remote location somewhere far away from US. (From that perspective I suppose it could impact US politics)
- I do think it may be a big thing in the news around the world

I could be totally wrong but that's the impression I was picking up.

Interestingly I did see a fleeting image when meditating the other day that looked like a remote detonation of a nuclear weapon. Possibly the same kind of setting? It didn't feel scary and I didn't really understand it with no context and didn't think much of it at time. But going to the page I saw the pic that had the mushroom cloud so wondering if that's what I was getting.

The plane stuff I've been getting (for months) seems to be intentional and in the US, though there feels like a British connection as well somehow. I believe there will be heroes on at least one of the planes.

Seprately (and I believe completely unrelated) a while ago I was picking up on some kind of power outage in the northeast US this winter. But haven't gotten anything about that in ages so not sure if it's still possible or not anymore.
Dreambot, you are not the only one wha has said a plane/british connection recently.
GG - Yes, I will tonight and will report tomorrow.

(01-31-2017, 07:33 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Dreambot -  I'll go and find something to share on EMPs, and see if any of it resonates with you.

Julie - would you feel comfortable intending a dream to see what you can pick up? Don't worry if you're not. I can intend but who knows what I might pick up or remember! I think I'll try too to see if I can't shake something loose. Big Grin

http://graywolfsurvival.com/3761/survive...ttack-emp/

Failure to Protect U.S. Against Electromagnetic Pulse Threat Could Make 9/11 Look Trivial Someday

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterdetwile...3b05cb7fcd
GG - nothing about EMP's from last night's dreams. What I do remember from last night was talking with a blonde hair young man that I thought was in his early 20's. He laughed and said he was only 16. I asked to see his DL because I didn't believe him. I don't remember what we were talking about. And I woke with an alert feeling periodically through the night all night long which is not the norm for me.
Thanks for trying Julie! I am back to not remembering my dreams at all - more blotto. There was another article I ran across last night that had to do with pole shifts, and how that could have some of the same effects. Let me see if I can find it again.

Are Earth's Magnetic Poles About to Flip?
http://www.livescience.com/57667-earth-m...-flip.html
5 dead after small plane crashes into Melbourne shopping center

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/20/world/melb...index.html
so as this thread is on the top, somewhat, the wind is nuts again. It seems like we are in a hurricane. It has been hot and supposed to return to "normal". My son asked me if I thought it was climate change and I said, the climate has changed for eons' and is changing agin and the earth is due for a pole shift (as I have read in scientific american).

Anyway, the birds falling, tsunamis, this that and the other.... I just want to pass through the earth changes and be. I really need to go back to praying for peace and can't seem to, want to get back on the right path and just am angry with the rest of humanity for its greediness (at least in the US. My son went to Nepal and they seem different from his stories)... anyway how to intend a better world. I ought to quit working my ass off to make it and just pray/ meditate on it as, how it seems now is that it is going to hell in a hand basket.