Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/2/17 Smell of Coffee and the Witch is Everywhere
Trending: wed smell literally coffee blonde mess funny monsters forward everywhere witch roof brown bags bone magic park way matter design church hanging fall kitchen anonymous book staying gray world needed
Waning: small happy years night starts eye often creepy wolves group dreams competition mon boy away sun moment watching gotta astral

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

gray world needed- I couldn't agree more!!
(02-02-2017, 10:55 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: gray world needed- I couldn't agree more!!

I'm not getting that reference Twice...

But would like GROUP DREAMS COMPETITION meaning a Project in our future?! And personally some BONE MAGIC would be awesome.
My personal opinion that our world is too black and white right now GG. Especially in the US but elsewhere as well. I feel we need to see things in shades of gray and less black and white. It is difficult to function in a world of to extremes. Grey allows us to bridge the two colors.
(02-02-2017, 12:17 PM)Goldengirl Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 10:55 AM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: gray world needed- I couldn't agree more!!

I'm not getting that reference Twice...

But would like GROUP DREAMS COMPETITION meaning a Project in our future?! And personally some BONE MAGIC would be awesome.
Ah, now it makes sense to me! Thanks Twice, I agree.