Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/12/17 Nasty Calendar
Trending: nasty calendar train detail larger dreams alien under bear scary person tree bath did further name life lit sit uncategorized mouth process covers chasing least wife link planet later man
Waning: tried called keep yard lucid brother take sister lucidity yes through mountain grass flew waking driving bus stop castle fly

For more details about these DreamBot runs, please see: http://nationaldreamcenter.com/forum18/T...amBot-Runs

NASTY CALENDAR TRAIN DETAIL LARGER DREAMS
Wow, that's what I was just thinking we would all like. Nail down the calendar and train ourselves to read the important detail in the big sweeping important dreams.
I'm just putting this here because there is something happening in the background re: Trump, Russia, aliens, a bridge and now this calendar 'thing' and it's possible connection to Korea, or at least, the Far East (Korea, China, Japan....) And now, castle pops up?? I haven't been spending a whole lot of time in this forum; too busy - but I still watch the runs and noted that they moved from dolphins to this new meme. Remember, watch the dolphins... *L*

02-08-17: dream bear music mild often yesterday February mountain husband would had drove young snake chase asleep alien lucid position once setting appears snow painted garden foot reality should first seat

Speaks of something being awoken and set up - bear, alien, snake (foot reality should first seat once setting snow painted garden).

02-09-17: imagination wed classroom blue monster chase music chased mild knight former drove driving beast backwards beautiful reality experience bear caught once today young woman worlds afraid alive alien healing dead

Here there is a blue monster, a mild knight [who] former drove driving beast backwards [for a] beautiful reality experience, a bear caught once today and an alien healing dead.

Waning: world make onto recall wow during first dream close bus guy wild hall book house different ask sun snow mon

02-10-17: frustrating shadow bullies begin dream sleep noticed crown seats transition float knew February site there had surrounded painted mild yet were truck view suddenly sex school lots would dreams basement

Waning: happy hear baby must yesterday town ball dog Christmas imagine notice ocean gave caught different imagination knight sun starts bear

02-11-17: theme class float fallen bear bridge larger lit smell chasing hockey shadow definitely could stick over child rides scary matrix Halloween tube sleep within first haunted south woman grocery hill

Waning: different boyfriend best memory church 2016 snow let leaving above classroom baby means fire sun nightmare enter often young three

02-12-17: nasty calendar train detail larger dreams alien under bear scary person tree bath did further name life lit sit uncategorized mouth process covers chasing least wife link planet later man

Waning: tried called keep yard lucid brother take sister lucidity yes through mountain grass flew waking driving bus stop castle fly
(02-12-2017, 10:21 AM)Sherriann Wrote: I'm just putting this here because there is something happening in the background re: Trump, Russia, aliens, a bridge and now this calendar 'thing' and it's possible connection to Korea, or at least, the Far East (Korea, China, Japan....) And now, castle pops up?? I haven't been spending a whole lot of time in this forum; too busy - but I still watch the runs and noted that they moved from dolphins to this new meme.  Remember, watch the dolphins... *L*

02-08-17: dream bear music mild often yesterday February mountain husband would had drove young snake chase asleep alien lucid position once setting appears snow painted garden foot reality should first seat

Speaks of something being awoken and set up - bear, alien, snake (foot reality should first seat once setting snow painted garden).

02-09-17: imagination wed classroom blue monster chase music chased mild knight former drove driving beast backwards beautiful reality experience bear caught once today young woman worlds afraid alive alien healing dead

Here there is a blue monster, a mild knight [who] former drove driving beast backwards [for a] beautiful reality experience, a bear caught once today and an alien healing dead.

Waning: world make onto recall wow during first dream close bus guy wild hall book house different ask sun snow mon

02-10-17: frustrating shadow bullies begin dream sleep noticed crown seats transition float knew February site there had surrounded painted mild yet were truck view suddenly sex school lots would dreams basement

Waning: happy hear baby must yesterday town ball dog Christmas imagine notice ocean gave caught different imagination knight sun starts bear

02-11-17: theme class float fallen bear bridge larger lit smell chasing hockey shadow definitely could stick over child rides scary matrix Halloween tube sleep within first haunted south woman grocery hill

Waning: different boyfriend best memory church 2016 snow let leaving above classroom baby means fire sun nightmare enter often young three

02-12-17: nasty calendar train detail larger dreams alien under bear scary person tree bath did further name life lit sit uncategorized mouth process covers chasing least wife link planet later man

Blue monster, bear, bridge, and train all refer to what is happening in California (flag has bear on it)
Blue monster, bear, bridge, and train all refer to what is happening in California (flag has bear on it)
[/quote]

Thank you for posting your observation but, what is happening in California?
Flooding in places and there's real concern about the Oroville dam and spillway. The reservoir is 98% full and water is being released down the spillway, which has developed a massive hole that is growing larger by the minute and allowing water to simply cascade down the hillside, eroding the hill next to the dam. There is concern that the dam could/might go if the erosion continues yet the water has to keep flowing because of the fullness of the reservoir. The dam people are in an untenable situation where what choices they have are not good and they have to choose the least destructive course of action and pray for the best.

I'm on my phone right now so I'm not able to link. Will do so when I get on my laptop. But the Oroville dam is the tallest dam in the country and it provides water to CA's central region, which is also where a good percentage of the country's food is grown. The number I read was it provides water to approximately 20 million people as well as for irrigation purposes.

Blue monster Just a thought as I typed all that out: Could blue monster be a reference to the water flooding down that spillway? The footage I saw was incredible and quite terrifying in the force and power of the water that seemed to be going everywhere.
Here's a YouTube video of a newscast in the area:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyLkV3PdwYE

I'm watching KCRA's live FB feed. There's water spilling into the emergency spillway and an evacuation in progress in Oroville.

The FB live feed: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=k...ook%20feed
(02-12-2017, 12:10 PM)Sherriann Wrote: Blue monster, bear, bridge, and train all refer to what is happening in California (flag has bear on it)

Thank you for posting your observation but, what is happening in California?
[/quote]

Could this "Blue monster" be referring to the Fukushima and "bridge" refer to that it is or HAS already been made and is here on the shores of California?
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/02/0...plant.html

Looking at some of the top words and putting them all together
Nasty = Radiation Calendar= How long this is been leaking radiation Larger= That the levels of radiation are as they said in the article Unimaginable Alien= Japan Scary=How this can and will affect the world. Also Scientists are scared at what they are looking at
Chasing=All the marine life is leaving the area and dying.

These are my thoughts on some of the top words.
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/02/0...plant.html

This was brought to my attention by a Youtube Channel called "secureteam10" I am subscribed to and would encourage anyone interested in this to check out the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-hlUWCxS60
Welcome to the NDC, DarkMatter! I hadn't considered the Fukushima angle, especially since I learned about the Oroville dam situation, but it is a consideration to keep in mind.

If anything, it seems like we're being pummeled with events right now, any of which could be pivotal.

And speaking of the Oroville dam: http://www.sacbee.com/news/state/califor...60534.html
alien under bear scary person- "Michael Flynn resigns: Trump's national security adviser quits over Russia.
Senior aide to president was accused of lying over calls to Russian ambassador in which he reportedly discussed the lifting of US sanctions"
Absolutely HUGE news!" Alien under bear" would be the Russian ambassador, not sure if Flynn, the ambassador or Putin is the scary person.  Maybe all of them are scary.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live...links-live
(02-13-2017, 11:52 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: alien under bear scary person- "Michael Flynn resigns: Trump's national security adviser quits over Russia.
Senior aide to president was accused of lying over calls to Russian ambassador in which he reportedly discussed the lifting of US sanctions"
Absolutely HUGE news!" Alien under bear" would be the Russian ambassador, not sure if Flynn, the ambassador or Putin is the scary person.  Maybe all of them are scary.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live...links-live

Was on my way here with that story. GMTA. Big Grin

I think the bot was referring to Putin with the bear scary person.