Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another "moving to mountains" Dream
Dreamed I am with a small group of people. Someone said, "it's time to get ready to move". When she said that, I saw mountains with lots of trees. It feels like a happy place, the energy is wonderful. It felt like the mountains were waiting for us. I said, Yes, I'm ready to go. My thoughts were: I am so excited we are finally going and I don't know what type of clothes I'll need. I thought about a jacket I had 10+years ago and wished I still had it. The woman said, I'm leaving to prepare, see you later when we group up to leave. She was very happy, we all were.
I also wanted to mention, when I woke this morning for about the first 1/2 hour I felt I was having out-of-body experience. Like my Spirit wants to leave my body. I was playing online just now looking at mountain property in eastern KY and it started again. Feel like I need a seat belt to stay in my chair. Tongue
Smile 
Did you have a sense of whether it was a permanent move or temporary trip?

Kelley

(04-17-2017, 07:51 AM)Julie Wrote: Dreamed I am with a small group of people. Someone said, "it's time to get ready to move". When she said that, I saw mountains with lots of trees. It feels like a happy place, the energy is wonderful. It felt like the mountains were waiting for us.  I said, Yes, I'm ready to go. My thoughts were: I am so excited we are finally going and I don't know what type of clothes I'll need. I thought about a jacket I had 10+years ago and wished I still had it. The woman said, I'm leaving to prepare, see you later when we group up to leave. She was very happy, we all were.
Hi Kelley - It was a permanent move. Toward the end of the dream I was painting a wall and dropped paint on the carpet. I was upset, then someone said, "don't worry about the paint on the carpet, remember we are changing the flooring before you sell it". I did not include that part in the dream because I had watched house renovation shows that day.

[quote='Kelley' pid='30091' dateline='1492447207']
Did you have a sense of whether it was a permanent move or temporary trip?

Kelley