Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Train and lost right boot
My mother was leaving around 8-8:30 a.m. to go to St. Catharines.  I went to train station to look for my right boot (like a hiking boot).I had checked a couple of places but didn't find it. I had a frozen loaf of sliced rye bread.I gave it to someone who already had other frozen bread. Others were on the train. I didn't get on the train so I didn't know how I was getting home. While standing there I almost stood in a round deep hole with my right foot.
   I moved back away from train and people waving to me. I wanted to get on but felt it wasn't time. Started looking for my right boot again but couldn't find it.
  End Of Dream

Some thoughts on the dream. My mother has been dead for 20+ years. St. Catharines is my home town where I grew up until end of high school. At least this time I'm at the station (bus or train). Some dreams from years ago showed the bus leaving before I got to the station.

(05-16-2017, 12:06 PM)RonJ Wrote: My mother was leaving around 8-8:30 a.m. to go to St. Catharines.  I went to train station to look for my right boot (like a hiking boot).I had checked a couple of places but didn't find it. I had a frozen loaf of sliced rye bread.I gave it to someone who already had other frozen bread. Others were on the train. I didn't get on the train so I didn't know how I was getting home. While standing there I almost stood in a round deep hole with my right foot.
   I moved back away from train and people waving to me. I wanted to get on but felt it wasn't time. Started looking for my right boot again but couldn't find it.
  End Of Dream

Some thoughts on the dream. My mother has been dead for 20+ years. St. Catharines is my home town where I grew up until end of high school. At least this time I'm at the station (bus or train). Some dreams from years ago showed the bus leaving before I got to the station.

This was my first attempt using an old mini cassette recorder rather then writing it down.
I noticed the references to your right foot: the missing boot, the hole you nearly stepped in. Is there something going on with your right foot or side?
(05-16-2017, 02:17 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: I noticed the references to your right foot: the missing boot, the hole you nearly stepped in. Is there something going on with your right foot or side?

My right foot has two toes where the nail is very hard to cut.