Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working in the library
1 Aug 2017

No intention set

Setting is a library/museum. Bookshelves line the walls, filled with old bound books, all the way to the ceiling. Access ladders propped against railings to allow access to books on higher shelves. Tables with reading lamps and chairs. Display cases with artifacts in them. A suit of armor backed up to a column. Wooden floors that creak. A feel of age to the place. There are other people there with me, men and women. Don't know them yet we seem to be working together as some sort of team, yet on individual assignments. I'm retrieving people. Bringing them in. I seem able to pop out and in at will. First person I retrieve is an older man with dark hair and a goatee, dressed in a late 1800's-style suit. All I know about him is he has information we need. Then I retrieve another man. Younger, late 20's-mid-30's. Tall and solid. Dressed in the old BDU's, the forest cammies. Bleached blonde hair that's way longer than military regs dictate. He's bleeding from multiple wounds. One on his face, over his left eye, and what appears to be a stab wound on his left flank. He's holding his side, blood flowing freely over his fingers. I want to hold him, help him, yet all I do is rest my head against his chest and tell him I miss him, tell him he needs medical attention stat. He pulls me into a quick hug with his right arm, then takes my shoulder and moves me back so he can look down at me. Tells me he'll be okay. Tells me that I need to go, to tell the others to run, that "they" know where we are and "they" are coming. Tells me to go, he'll be fine, just go. I don't argue with him. Just pop out, away from him and into a different part of the library where the others are gathered. I see another person, a woman, there, one I know doesn't belong there. Somehow I know it's one of "them." I yell for everyone to go now, now, NOW! Everyone pops out except the stranger, who says to me that it doesn't matter, "they" know who we are and "they" will find us all sooner or later and remove us. I don't reply but I do flip the woman off as I pop out and away.
GG - Your "flip-off" made me  Big Grin
DLP - that was so clearly told I felt like I was right there. And it reminded me of my dream the other night when I was being tracked down. I hope we are more than two steps ahead.
(08-03-2017, 08:43 AM)Julie Wrote: GG - Your "flip-off" made me  Big Grin

It seemed the logical thing to do, to quote Sarek from ST:TOS. Big Grin

GG: I'm not anticipating anyone showing up on my doorstep. And if someone does, they damned well better give me time to pack a bag. Big Grin
(08-04-2017, 03:32 AM)ThePaladin Wrote:
(08-03-2017, 08:43 AM)Julie Wrote: GG - Your "flip-off" made me  Big Grin

It seemed the logical thing to do, to quote Sarek from ST:TOS.  Big Grin

GG: I'm not anticipating anyone showing up on my doorstep. And if someone does, they damned well better give me time to pack a bag.  Big Grin

DLP - I was referring to dreamtime. There seems to be a number of dreams lately where dreamers are just two steps ahead of whomever is tracking.
Ah. Gotcha. Wasn't even thinking about dreamtime pursuits.
The dream I had about being pursued was exceptionally clear, even days later. Don't know what it means, but I still remember the feeling that washed over me as I transformed into the energy of someone else.

Was this particular dream any different for you? As in exceptionally clear?
No, not really, although I knew I was being given some information via the dream. I'm having a lot of dreams that it takes me a while to figure out what's happening or what information is being passed on to me. Sometimes what seems like a nonsensical collection of vignettes turns out to be quite a message when I write it in my dream journal. It's like the act of writing, of putting the dream into words, jiggles things loose inside my head and I'll have an epiphany about the message of the dream.

Not so much a "Eureka!" moment as an "Ohhhh...now I get it!" Big Grin
Great advice for all of us! Thanks DLP. Big Grin