Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fighter jets flying
15 Aug 2017

No intention set

Driving along a local road in the direction of my house. Top's down on my car. Look up and see fighter jets, what seems like hundreds of fighter jets, all in formation and heading west. They're dark shapes in the sky. I have a bad feeling as I watch them fly overhead.

Jump to I'm riding shotgun in a small car. The driver is a woman I don't know. Kind of heavyset, short curly brown hair, mid-40's, and wearing a floral print blouse and slacks. She pulls up to the main gate of an Air Force base. She hands the guard some papers. The guard takes the papers into the shack. I watch this, wondering what's going on. The woman turns and looks at me, which surprises me as I thought she wasn't aware of me. I know the guard didn't see me at all. She tells me that she never imagined she would be called up like this, that she's been retired for years and doesn't have a current pilot's license, heck, she's a teacher now, for God's sake. The guard returns, hands back the paperwork, and tells her to follow the signs to the flight line. She drives on. We reach the flight line and I see a line of vehicles ahead of her. I look around and see several tables set up near a hangar. Realize that they're actually in-processing people right there on the flight line. She parks. Gathers up her things and paperwork. Before she straightens, she asks how bad is it really if they're activating retired pilots? She steps back and starts to close the door. I tell her to stay safe and get home in one piece. She says she hopes they all come home in one piece.

Then I'm standing in our front yard. Look up and see all the fighter jets from before, all in formation again, flying eastward. The jets are all glowing a golden yellow. This makes me extremely sad.

Preparing to bug out and having a meeting with the family about where to go. At first I think the mountains would be a good place to go, then realize that most of the people will head to the mountains and it won't be safe. Better to head south.

I'm sitting in our travel trailer. It's crowded because we're all using it now and it's not a big trailer. We found a place to stay that actually had functional hookups. There are other trailers and campers around. We watch out for each other. It's not optimal but at least we have a roof over our heads when it rains and supplies. A lot of people didn't realize how bad things were and they didn't prepare at all.

This was a huge downer series of dreams. Confused
Interesting that the color yellow is also mentioned in another recent dream post titled "End of the World" by submitter Kelley.

"...I put on a yellow dress and headed toward the exit but there was a man watching me in a yellow windbreaker and sunglasses."
Code yellow is used in hospitals for a internal or external emergency so to expect lots of patients.

Maybe the dreamers are the hospital workers? So who are the patients?
I took the change from dark shadows in the skies going one direction to glowing yellow/golden going in the other direction to mean something major had changed, and not in a good way. Like perhaps the planes flying back were ghost planes, especially in light of the part of the dream where the retired woman was reactivated to active duty as a pilot. The situation, especially since there were so many other people there with her was a lot of people were being called up again. A shortage of pilots?