Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Las Vegas shooting
Last night at the time of the Las Vegas shooting, my Spirit was upset. I noted the time just in case anything was happening on a large scale. This morning when I heard the news I was upset but not surprised. I am so grieving this morning about what happened in Las Vegas.

Sometimes I wish the human race had a reset button and reset to a time when we weren't so violent. Then I think, was there ever a time in our existence when we were not such a violent race? So maybe a fast forward button we could push and we could just fast forward to a non-violent existence. I'm continually praying for the human race to advance in a higher Spiritual level, to rise above the violence and the insanity.

I feel every sound amplified right now and don't like it. I think it's because my Spirit is wounded.
Yes, this is a truly horrific event.
All or our Spirits are wounded. I am sure you picked up on this last night Julie. Such sorrow with so much tragedy lately. I think I need to be mindful and make a lot of purposeful acts of kindness and love.
Husband and I were talking about how humans seem to be hardwired towards violence. Our entire history is nothing more than a collection of stories involving violence of varying scales.
I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday. Makes me wonder why we are this way.

(10-03-2017, 05:18 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Husband and I were talking about how humans seem to be hardwired towards violence. Our entire history is nothing more than a collection of stories involving violence of varying scales.