Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eyes Opened Dream, 1.31.18 am
Had the same dream repeating all night. I woke 3 times during the night and went back to the same dream.  

Dream: I am standing with a group of people. Someone who feels like a leader, is smiling and talking. He is saying, "now is the time to unite". I focused in on the people around us and noticed some of them had strange looking faces. Where the eyes are supposed to be, there was a flat surface like skin over the eye socket.  I asked what is happening here with these people. The leader said, they are blind, they chose not to see. He smiled pointing to one person saying, look what is happening. I looked and saw the skin disappear and their eyes opened.  I was curious about the process and walked closer to one of the people that still had the skin on their eyes.  I told the leader, I don't see any lash line, the skin is smooth. I then asked, so no surgery is required to open the eyes? He said, no they open on their own when the person is ready.  He went on to say, many eyes are being opened right now. I asked, are you talking about a militia? He just smiled and said, now is the time to unite. I looked at the people around me and see eyes opening. As each persons eyes opened, the leader would stand beside them beaming with positive feel good energy.  That is the only way I can explain it, positive/feel good/euphoric energy. The leader had a look of relief on his face each time a persons eyes were opened.

Afterthoughts: this was no "day residue" dream.  While writing this and remembering the dream, I have a very strong positive emotion running through my Spirit.