Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack on shopping mall
Armed gunmen dressed in black take over a shopping mall in Massachusetts - for the purpose of shooting as many customers as possible.

Dreamed 1-31-2018

Kelley
Thanks Kelly.
This may fit with a Farsight remote viewing prediction for February.
Did you have a feeling of how many gunmen? Was a specific type of vehicle used in the attack? What was the weather like? Also, was it a single store or multiple stores in the mall that were attacked.
Thanks fr posting this dream.
Hi-

There were several gunmen. I didn't see a vehicle. It was a gray cloudy day, but I didn't see snow. I saw a drab, gray, boxy mall that was 2 stories high. But the inside looked warm and pleasant with a yellow lighting scheme. It reminded me of "The Galleria" mall in Houston, TX. There were a lot of people in the mall and they were walking at a leisurely pace, unaware that anything was happening- I didn't see anyone get shot. I was thinking- perhaps this is a plan that will be interrupted by the authorities before it takes place.

Kelley

(02-01-2018, 03:14 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: Thanks Kelly.
This may fit with a Farsight remote viewing prediction for February.
Did you have a feeling of how many gunmen?  Was a specific type of vehicle used in the attack?  What was the weather like? Also, was it a single store or multiple stores in the mall that were attacked.
Thanks fr posting this dream.
Thanks Kelly! The weather description seems similar, I think. Will go review that video tonight.
I asked for more info on the attack- who what when where why.. All I got was "purple owl group" which makes it sound like a false flag.

Kelley