Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On the road again, 2.4.2018
Multiple dreams so i'll post what I remember. 

- I'm in a mall department store like Macy's. Thought I'd look around a bit at the clothes. I find panties and decide to buy one. I walk through the store looking for a checkout area. The light is dim so it's difficult to see. I encounter people & one sales person tells me everything is on sale. I asked her where to check out and she point to the area down a hallway. I never found the checkout so I decide to leave with the panties. I have a long conversation with myself about if it's considered stealing if there are no checkouts in a store. If the panties fit right I'll come back tomorrow and buy more and pay for them then.

- Now I'm driving and don't know where I'm going. I stop and think, yes it's time to go home. I take out my cell phone to get directions. My cell phone looks strange. I think, well jeeze, now I need to figure out how to use whatever this, it better have a map on it. I drive a ways more seeing how beautiful the area is & decided to stop the car. To my right I see trees then notice men with fishing gear. I notice a few of the men are passed out on the ground. There was also a huge swordfish lying on the ground near the men. I think, hum are they passed out from hauling in such a big fish? I look forward and see cabins on a beach. I try to drive forward & see a small bridge.  Someone says, you can't drive over that bridge. You will have to get on the road, drive about 2 miles and then backtrack to get to the cabins.  I thought, ok sounds good.

Afterthoughts: when I woke the song, "On The Road Again" came to mind. Link to song, On the Road Again: https://youtu.be/dBN86y30Ufc[/size].  I'm on cell so pls forgive the typos.

I added some words (the ones in red) to the original song:

On the road again
I just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is Dream traveling with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again
And I can't wait to get on the road again
Here we go, on the road again
Like a band of Gypsies we go down the Dreamtime highway
We're the best of friends