Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeep dream, 2.5.2018 am
Dream: I am looking at a jeep. It is a WWII type, green, no top on it. The jeep has been restored and I'm loving it. I trade in my car for the jeep and drive away. I stop somewhere to show someone my new vehicle. They asked if it has a top and I say no. They said, well what are you going to do about driving it in the rain? I didn't think about it raining. So I'm thinking, I'll drive it until it rains and then I'll trade it for a car with a roof. Just then a woman asks me if she can buy it. I tell her yes, we'll go to the dealer and make the switch to your name. I drive off thinking this is going to work out well and I'm thinking about what type of car I want to buy.

Afterthoughts: don't know where this came from. I'm not in need of a new car right now. My current car has only 14,000 miles on it so it's still fairly new.
Doesn't necessarily mean you're in the market for new vehicles. What does a Jeep represent to you? What would having one represent?
The only time I've seen a jeep like this one in person was the one my grandfather had. His had a roof though. He would sometimes let us play in it and pretend drive. My grandfather was a good man and had a bright Spirit. He was also a Traiteur, which is French for faith healer. His specialty was blood disorders.

(02-05-2018, 02:41 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Doesn't necessarily mean you're in the market for new vehicles. What does a Jeep represent to you? What would having one represent?