Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deepak Chopra dream, 2.12.18
Start of Dream. I am standing in a living room and my ex-hub is sitting on a sofa. I’m standing in front of him talking. He tells me he needs to leave. I tell him no, wait a min. Then I see a man standing near the door that goes out to the garage. My Ex says, “Who is that”? I tell him, that is Deepak Chopra. The man smiles at me and says, “You need to do more meditation”. He turns around and walks/floats “through” the door to the garage.  

The ex and I walk to the door, look out the glass and see a man sitting in the driveway. He looks like an elderly aboriginal ancient man, small thin build, dark skin, grey & black hair, headband, face had white stripes of paint and paint in hair. He also has something around his neck like a necklace, no shirt. He is sitting in front of a round circle of big stones and there is a fire burning in the middle. He is staring at the fire and smiling. I know him and have seen him in the past. He smiles when I have that thought, that I know him. He looks at me and says something, no sure what. End of dream.

Afterthoughts: In waking life I don’t know what Deepak Chopra looks like.  When I woke up I thought the name was for a music rapper person, then I thought no, this person is in the Spiritual business.  Then I googled the name and I remembered who he is. I’ve never had an interest in this person, never read his books. So I’ve no idea where this came from.  

Is anyone here on NDC a fan of Deepak Chopra?
"You need to do more meditation" seems like an important message to all of us - I felt its power. Thank you for sharing. Deepak has helped popularize Ayurvedic medicine, which includes yoga and meditation, appearing on Oprah and other TV shows.
Thank you Maat!  I'm not one to meditate and will do it only if I'm doing healing prayer for someone about a specific illness.  So guess I'll need to do more meditation.

(02-12-2018, 02:01 PM)Maat Wrote: "You need to do more meditation" seems like an important message to all of us - I felt its power.  Thank you for sharing.  Deepak has helped popularize Ayurvedic medicine, which includes yoga and meditation, appearing on Oprah and other TV shows.
(02-12-2018, 02:01 PM)Maat Wrote: "You need to do more meditation" seems like an important message to all of us - I felt its power.  Thank you for sharing.  Deepak has helped popularize Ayurvedic medicine, which includes yoga and meditation, appearing on Oprah and other TV shows.

Don't follow Chopra but I know who he is. Don't think he was the focus of the dream, more a means to get your attention. The important part of the dream was the man in the stone circle. Agree with Maat on the importance of the message the man gave. Dude is packing serious power to reach those who need to hear his message.
3 times a year, Deepak and Oprah co-sponsor a 21 day free meditation online. Usually in sometime in March, July snd November. The theme changes each time. I would expect info on the next one will come out with a few weeks. I have enjoyed them over the years.
Yes, DLP the ancient man is full of wisdom and he makes my Spirit smile. Big Grin I've seen him before in visions or dreams.

(02-12-2018, 03:07 PM)ThePaladin Wrote:

Don't follow Chopra but I know who he is. Don't think he was the focus of the dream, more a means to get your attention. The important part of the dream was the man in the stone circle. Agree with Maat on the importance of the message the man gave. Dude is packing serious power to reach those who need to hear his message.