Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WASHINGTON AND OREGON VOLCANOES DREAM
I was asked many moons ago to look forward, as a test. I saw a ladies face made from rock and lava, it also had very extreme liquefaction over a vast scale... It was a world event animals being stranded on shifting land masses colliding into each other(Elephants and Lions) The dreams came in a series which gave me a year at which the event would be at it's worst, 2033 and ending in 2037. The finale to this series was a scene as I was looking down from above at people hunting people......... It was horrific.

Ladies head made from Rock and Lava being Mt St. Helens, Washington a precursor event to the bigger wider event I was lead to believe. I never actually got a start date but I happen to come across a few other people that had also predicted an event for that same time period those suggesting 2029 as the start. Whether that is the case I do not know for sure.

2022 4th July(America?) and 2024 sometime around June or earlier 99-day window...Doomsday type event, someone suggested the Killshot maybe I don't know at this point, dreams beyond that are still quiet at present other than other big events. I will know more as I reach the 2 or 3-year mark before that time period to see what I get for that era.

Messages In This Thread
RE: WASHINGTON AND OREGON VOLCANOES DREAM - by DreamerOracle - 09-10-2019, 03:32 PM