Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton's and Gore Dream, 4/7/18, between 5:00-7:00 am
Dreamed I'm in an auditorium. On the stage is Bill and Hillary Clinton and Al Gore. I find a seat and people talk for a while. Then there is a break. More talk then Bill Clinton walks off the stage, walks into the audience and sits in the row behind me. After more people talk the speakers leave. The audience members start walking to the stage. I focus in on the stage and see a grave where people are walking, stop for a second and move on.

There is more about two people I saw there. I'll post later.
Do you remember any content of the speeches?
After the dream about the auditorium, I had another dream. In this one I'm in a building with a lot of natural wood. I walk outside to a porch. I see two men that were in the audience in the previous dream. I said, hey didn't I see you in my other dream, why are you in this one also? One of the men sits at a table with a blonde elderly woman. I sit with bthem and pick up a bread from the table and pop it in my mouth. The woman asked me a question. I couldn't answer because I'm still chewing. She smiled and said, oh she knows the answer, but she won't say. This woman upset me so I stood up and said, my mouth was full so I couldn't talk. I can answer you now and I won't because you are rude. I walked away wondering who these people are and how did the two men follow me to the 2nd dream.

No, I don't remember what they talked about. Bill was the one who talked the most. He smiled a lot.

(04-07-2018, 09:29 AM)Eagle1 Wrote: Do you remember any content of the speeches?