Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portal in the Middle East
8 April 2018

I'm looking down at a satellite map of the Middle East. Smack in the middle of the map is portal. A doorway. At first there are people encircling the portal. The sense I get is they're holding it closed. Keeping it locked. Then, one by one, the fade away until there's no one left to hold the portal closed. There's a huge crack in the portal. Pieces and bits fall until the portal is completely clear. It's black, complete darkness, in the opening. I try to see what's there but can't. There's a pause, a hesitation, like a long inhalation, then something flows out of the opening. It's like a wave, a flow of water from the top of a bubbler fountain. The wave flows over the edge and into the surrounding land. I can't make anything out in the wave, just that it's a wave and it keeps coming. Wave after wave, pouring out of the portal and onto the land. I'm frustrated at not being able to see, then I realize it doesn't matter. What matters is the fact the portal is open and what's coming through can't be stopped now.

It's been a busy dream time for me of late, after a long period of inactivity. I was told once to enjoy my downtime because there would come a time when I would look back on the inactivity with fondness. I think that time has come.
Sometimes I don't like downtime and then I get tired from too much dream walking.

Considering what has been post recently, I wonder what's going to happen. The weeks ahead should be interesting.
Talk about getting the chills. I hate portals.
I'd like portals better if they came with signs and maps of what would be on the other side. Wink
What was your feeling sense of what was coming out? Good, bad, cleansing, emotional? Fountain and water to me mean the emotions and/or the Divine Mother.
Cassandra's dream of Dogs not patrolling and this dream, both dreamed approx. the same time? Now, one week later, war and the Middle East?
It would appear so.Maysea.
Yesterday I was in intense prayer about the Middle East crazies. Not just the most recent events, but as a whole. Suddenly I see a man lifting his arms up to hold to catch a child who standing on something that is at a little higher level than the man. He is smiling and the child is laughing. This man has a very strong spirit and feels familiar to me. I attached a picture that looks similar to what he looked like, beard, head covering and clothes.

When I tried to ask why this person is being shown to me, I think I heard something like "it goes back this far". Then I saw a man walk by who is dressed similar and he is much older with a grey beard. Then I start seeing scenes of a village or market place. At that point I stopped the vision because it was getting too intense.  

What's going on is what's been going on for centuries, if not millennia. It is ingrained into the very fabric of Middle Eastern cultures. We-the collective Western "we"-insist on seeing things from our Western points of view and that problems be solved from a Western frame of reference, not seeing or understanding that will never work because the people in the ME don't think the way we do, given their culture and traditions. I'm not saying they're wrong or right or that we're wrong or right. What I'm saying is that as long as we continue to insist things get done "our" way, nothing will ever be solved.

One thing is neither side will ever back down because backing down is seen as being weak and losing face. That's just about the worst thing ever. So how can there be any compromise when neither side is prepared to do so for fear of losing face? Now throw in the religious aspect, where compromising any aspect could be seen as dishonoring Allah, and yeah, the odds of "solving" the ME problem plummeted even more.

I learned this living in Turkey. While people are people everywhere, I learned very quickly that the Turks didn't think like Western people. I'm quite adaptable(Have to be when you live all over) so I learned to work with this fact and enjoyed my time in Turkey. But I saw plenty of people who couldn't adapt and wanted the Turks to adapt to them.

It's the old definition of insanity, really. We keep trying to get the Middle East countries to become like us and how's that working out for everyone?

This is all part of what is to come. No, it's not going to be fun by any stretch of the imagination. But it is necessary, unfortunately.
The last paragraph really stood out to me Paladin. Thank you!