Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Events to come
Hello everyone,

I decided to have a peek forward yesterday instead of my usual, waiting to receive...

Precog 1: Witch Down, Russia.

Precog 2: Destroyed ship, followed by an image of a submarine.

Precog 3: Sheffield FaceBook  Government in hot water.
HI DreamOracle!
Your Precog 3 really caught my attention.
If you could you explain that one further I would be very appreciative. I know Sheffield is a city in England and there is a big university there as well. Could you explain the Facebook part and was it the city Government or the UK government. How is Sheffield involved?

(04-27-2018, 10:53 AM)DreamerOracle Wrote: Hello everyone,

I decided to have a peek forward yesterday instead of my usual, waiting to receive...

Precog 3: Sheffield FaceBook  Government in hot water.
(04-27-2018, 01:04 PM)twiceblessed9 Wrote: HI DreamOracle!
Your Precog 3 really caught my attention.
If you could you explain that one further I would be very appreciative. I know Sheffield is a city in England and there is a big university there as well. Could you explain the Facebook part and was it the city Government or the UK government. How is Sheffield involved?

(04-27-2018, 10:53 AM)DreamerOracle Wrote: Hello everyone,

Precog 3: Sheffield FaceBook Government in hot water.

To be quite honest I'm not sure myself... Hot Water I gather meaning serious legal/moral hot water. It's usually exactly what it says on the tin, to coin a British Phrase.
One being some asset being lost...
Two, the front end of a ship broken off, now whether that's a discovered WW2 shipwreck by a sub or some form of conflict??? IDK.