Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOBSMACKED! The Korean War just ended!!
Someone pick me up off the floor.
They announced an end to the Korean War.
But, the formal treaty will not be sign just yet.
Not sure we have anything on this.
Gobsmacked!
Hoping this is actually going to happen.
Anyone get anything on this???
https://www.cnn.com/asia/live-news/north...index.html
"Prayers answered", is all I got. Who's prayers and what were the prayers? I don't know.
Will it really happen is my question.
I hope so.
(04-27-2018, 09:48 AM)Cassandra Wrote: "Prayers answered", is all I got. Who's prayers and what were the prayers? I don't know.
Perhaps. Perhaps not. It all depends on the wording in the signed agreements.

But it makes for a good photo op and I've seen such crowing that our current Republican president had everything to do with this little photo op. Balderdash. There's more at play here and so far, I'd credit the Chinese with more to do with anything than anyone else. Little Kim does nothing without their permission.
Today's bot run would agree with you about the Chinese is Chinese means Panda.
(04-27-2018, 06:25 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Perhaps. Perhaps not. It all depends on the wording in the signed agreements.

But it makes for a good photo op and I've seen such crowing that our current Republican president had everything to do with this little photo op. Balderdash. There's more at play here and so far, I'd credit the Chinese with more to do with anything than anyone else. Little Kim does nothing without their permission.
The Chinese plan for the long run and they are very patient. I wouldn't doubt that this move is part of some plan they have. Never underestimate them, especially when they want something, and they want something now:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/24/petro-yu...racts.html

If they succeed, the US can kiss its superpower status goodbye.