Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mamma June & Honey Boo-Boo Dream
Mamma June & Honey Boo-Boo are TV reality stars.

Dreamed I am standing with my back against the wall of a hallway of a house. To my left is a bedroom. Mamma June is reclining in the bed. She is talking to someone on the phone from a magazine, like Good Housekeeping. She said, you promised me a sofa and it has not arrived yet, I want the sofa you promised to give me. Then to my right I see Honey Boo Boo walking toward me. She says, Mamma who are you talking to now. She walks right past me into her Mom's bedroom.

Afterthoughts: there is no day residue in this dream. Have no idea where this came from.
Don’t know what it means, but I always enjoy seeing who pops up next for you. I rarely dream about anyone famous or infamous.
Hey GG - Sure would be nice if I could pick the famous person to visit in walk-about time. I have a long list: Hugh Jackman, Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill, Gerard Butler, Chris Pine & Hugh Bonneville just to name a few. Big Grin
Tom Hardy or Travis Fimmel. Those would be my choices. Big Grin
Yes indeed, those two can be on my walk-about list too. Big Grin

(04-27-2018, 04:46 PM)Goldengirl Wrote: Tom Hardy or Travis Fimmel. Those would be my choices. Big Grin
Repeat visitors to my dreamtime:

Tom Brady(NE Patriots)
Reba McEntire
Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie(She doesn't like me one bit. Tongue )
George W. Bush

One time visitors:

Paul McCartney
Elizabeth Edwards
Neil Diamond

There are probably more but those are the ones I could name off the top of my head. And these lists span years of dreamtimes.

Gotta say, it's a varied list. Big Grin
Elizabeth Edwards? Was that before or after she died?
Why does that seem familiar?
(04-27-2018, 06:20 PM)ThePaladin Wrote: Repeat visitors to my dreamtime:

Tom Brady(NE Patriots)
Reba McEntire
Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie(She doesn't like me one bit. Tongue  )
George W. Bush

One time visitors:

Paul McCartney
Elizabeth Edwards
Neil Diamond

There are probably more but those are the ones I could name off the top of my head. And these lists span years of dreamtimes.

Gotta say, it's a varied list.  Big Grin
After.

We sat at a picnic table and talked for a long time. Then her son, the one that died in a car accident(IIRC) came over and told her the truck was packed and asked if she was ready to go. She asked if I wanted to come along, see where she was going. No, I told her, I couldn't go where she was going. She thanked me for talking with her, helping her work out some things, and then she left with her son.
Oh. The was sweet. Sad too.
Thanks.
That's why this dream has stayed with me for years, TB9. It was very poignant.